Friday night, who's DRINKIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday night, who's DRINKIN

Jeramiah weed, vodka n powerade zero

I was drinking some Carlsberg beer tonight Reed. I'm not a liquor person, I just stick to the beer.

Comment

Not drinking tonight but my fridge is fully loaded for tomorrows Cotto-Marg fight.

Been waiting for this for fight for years.

Comment

Yall catch the cotto marg over time? I dvred it but gonna watch it tomorrow with the hunny

Comment

2 pints of milk, 5 shots of pure orange juice and a can of Pepsi!

I'm going all out tonight, woohoo!

Comment

picked up a pick sixer from the corner store...finishing off a bottle of Makers Mark.

female friend came over...got some nookie...shes passed out in the bed...im drinking and watching late night ****ty movies on TV

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              picked up a pick sixer from the corner store...finishing off a bottle of Makers Mark.

female friend came over...got some nookie...shes passed out in the bed...im drinking and watching late night ****ty movies on TV
              Just a friend passed out in your bed and your watching tv? lol... I could see if it was your gf that lived with you but lol wtf ya doin!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Just a friend passed out in your bed and your watching tv? lol... I could see if it was your gf that lived with you but lol wtf ya doin!
                haha man i have already been up in it...did our thing...she decided to go to sleep...i couldnt sleep so i got up to continue drinking

ill probably go in there in a couple of minutes and trick her into round 2

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  haha man i have already been up in it...did our thing...she decided to go to sleep...i couldnt sleep so i got up to continue drinking

ill probably go in there in a couple of minutes and trick her into round 2
                  Then I got nothin to say .. And I hope you beat burners ass in fantasy... Fred goin down killed my chances

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Then I got nothin to say .. And I hope you beat burners ass in fantasy... Fred goin down killed my chances
                    man my team worries me sometimes...ill put up monster numbers....then nothing

Comment

Working...
                    X