Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on 2016 Olympics, Floyd Jr, Burns-Broner

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Floyd coming to London at the wrong time.Would have loved to be at his training on Monday but simply can not.

Comment

I'm sure Floyd Sr will not come cause British fans hate him. He will be lynch in Manchester.

Comment

I want to see that lynching so bad. Make sure they use a good heavy duty rope for the slipknot.

Comment

where exactly in London is he going to be?

Comment

chicken floyd is seriously taking amir as his next fight the reason why he's in england...

because he's so scared to fight pacquiao next...

Comment

Hope Burn's Broner happen's . Should be a good fight hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                I'm sure Floyd Sr will not come cause British fans hate him. He will be lynch in Manchester.
                shows how much you know. the article says how popular floyd is in england. it says floy draws thousands to his workouts. but to you that means he is not popular. only to a hater!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                  chicken floyd is seriously taking amir as his next fight the reason why he's in england...

because he's so scared to fight pacquiao next...
                  you wish. whith pacs gambling habit and begging arum for an advance im betting the pac floyd fight will get made quickly as pac needs the dough and arum knows he has the squeeze as much dough outta pac as he can before he loses marketability. arum is not dumb. he is a big crook but not dumb.

Comment

Working...
                  X