No announcement yet.

Mayeather vs Cintron the only fight that matters for Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayeather vs Cintron the only fight that matters for Floyd

"Manny Pacquiao has a very tough opponent in front of him in Joshua Clottey, but who does Floyd Mayweather have that would be considered a tough opponent? Former Welterweight Champion Kermit Cintron. Kermit is a strong welterweight & given that Kermit's only 2 losses is at the hands of Margarito (some still believe he loss because of loaded handwraps) he seems to be a strong contender that will give Mayweather a good fight..."

http://officialscorecard.com/article.php?aid=5559

This article makes a pretty interesting point about this fight.....

I rather see him fight Bradley...

Comment

I knew it! you are a *******!

Comment

Originally posted by Kok123 View Post
        I knew it! you are a *******!
        haha Pac Tard?

Not even close

Comment

He got his ass wooped twice by MARGARITO.

And third time he got knocked out by MARAVILLA MARTINEZ.

And he had life and death fight with biggest bum ever JESSE FELICANO.

KERMIT CINTRON is typical FRAUD POOPWEATHER opponent!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
            I rather see him fight Bradley...
            Me too, but people will just say he is fighting another small fighter...he will get zero credit........

Comment

Cintron at least has power, size and decent fundamentals.

Bradley I dont see beating Floyd and obviously he is another 140lber.

Its better than Campbell.

Comment

Williams or Bradley >>>>>> Cintron

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
                  He got his ass wooped twice by MARGARITO.

And third time he got knocked out by MARAVILLA MARTINEZ.

And he had life and death fight with biggest bum ever JESSE FELICANO.

KERMIT CINTRON is typical FRAUD POOPWEATHER opponent!

Fraud Poop weather? Do you really go out of your way to type that?

anyways.......Did you read the article? What other big strong WW are available? Dont say Williams because we all know that fight will not happen.

He wants to fight on March 13th and obviously Mosley wont be available. If he fights anyone below 147 he will get crucified....

for the record I think he needs need push his fight date back to May and fight the winner of Berto-Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Sr. View Post

Fraud Poop weather? Do you really go out of your way to type that?

anyways.......Did you read the article? What other big strong WW are available? Dont say Williams because we all know that fight will not happen.

He wants to fight on March 13th and obviously Mosley wont be available. If he fights anyone below 147 he will get crucified....

for the record I think he needs need push his fight date back to May and fight the winner of Berto-Mosley.

He is saying that he is best ever so I dont see problem why he shouldnt fight PAUL WILLIAMS at WW.

Boxingscene reported that PAUL WILLIAMS is walkin around 150 so 3 pound wont kill him.

Comment

Working...
                    X