• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Ben Roethlisberger denies allegations of rape charge

I just saw this on espn and heres a article from USA today:

http://blogs.usatoday.com/thehuddle/...and-false.html

im tryin to find a better article..

Why the 'HOLY ****' ? Of course he is gonna deny it .

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
      Why the 'HOLY ****' ? Of course he is gonna deny it .
      hahaha it was more for that he's even accused

Comment

Motha phukas please! Someone like Ben, does not have to rape a woman to get some *****. These fools are like rock stars and can get more ***** that any of us here can shake a stick at. The ***** might as well be called McNutty because she has to be full of shiet if she thinks we are going to believe her allegations of rape. I smell gold digger.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
          Motha phukas please! Someone like Ben, does not have to rape a woman to get some *****. These fools are like rock stars and can get more ***** that any of us here can shake a stick at. The ***** might as well be called McNutty because she has to be full of shiet if she thinks we are going to believe her allegations of rape. I smell gold digger.
          hahah ofcourse he can pull bitches he just won the superbowl....its sad cuz alot of these girls are money hungry but regardless if this case is dropped or not or he wins it, it still tarnishes his reputation no matter what

Comment

this allegation comes out a year after the incident......just looking for money.......the media should pay no mind to stories like this.......

Comment

Big Ben would be the last person on Earth maybe.

That would need to rape a female to get *****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

....Ya know, if he wasn't famous, the only way Ben could get ass would be to snatch it. He's one horse faced ugly mother ****er if you ask me. Still, I'm sure this is just some whore who wanted to make a little money after sucking and ****ing Ben with much enthusiasm.

Comment

Working...
                X