Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Vs Guillermo Rigondeaux: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Poll says this is about a 60/40 fight. I kind of agree with that.
    What's ironic is that's what I've been saying all along for the way I view the fight: 60/40. Although I must say, the longer I look at this match-up, the better I like Rigo's chances. This fight might be closer to 50-50 by the opening bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      What's ironic is that's what I've been saying all along for the way I view the fight: 60/40. Although I must say, the longer I look at this match-up, the better I like Rigo's chances. This fight might be closer to 50-50 by the opening bell.
      This is exactly what I've been thinking today watching "The Jackal" fight and looking his truly brutal body work. I haven't been this excited for a fight not involving any of my 5 favorite boxers since Andre Ward vs Chad Dawson. That night Ward made me a fan. I think Guillermo is about to do the same.

I hope they do a countdown show, maybe a 2 part 24/7 would be appropriate. The bad blood and all the drama throughout the negotiations would give heat in the first episode. The second episode show the amazing amount of skill, speed, power, defense, and overall talent should be highlighted as they prepare for the biggest fight of their lives. Can you tell I'm excited?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
        What kind of argument is that... The fact you compare a fighter who is more unconventional (Like Roy Jones), with Floyd Mayweather. Haha. If anything, Rigondeaux skill is more like Floyd technically.

Also Donaire is 5'5" if 5'6", so will have only a inch height advantage.
        I compare Him to Floyd as a Skillful Fighter & That's fact! That's why Nonito's P4P fighter! Put it in your Pea brain Head! BTW Nonito's better P4P than Floyd was! MOre Power & More Balls!

One inch my asss! U've seen the Pix, Donaire has a significant Height & reach advantage!

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Don't worry about the odds! It's no bearing on the fight! It's only for the Gamblers!

Comment

• Guillermo has the skills for to win

Comment

• Originally posted by rojoss View Post
              Guillermo has the skills for to win
              But has the chin to disappoint his fans!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                This is exactly what I've been thinking today watching "The Jackal" fight and looking his truly brutal body work. I haven't been this excited for a fight not involving any of my 5 favorite boxers since Andre Ward vs Chad Dawson. That night Ward made me a fan. I think Guillermo is about to do the same.

I hope they do a countdown show, maybe a 2 part 24/7 would be appropriate. The bad blood and all the drama throughout the negotiations would give heat in the first episode. The second episode show the amazing amount of skill, speed, power, defense, and overall talent should be highlighted as they prepare for the biggest fight of their lives. Can you tell I'm excited?
                Sounds like HBO ought to hire you as a director. lol

Too bad there are so few fights to judge Guillermo on, but there's just enough to see his evident talent and skills. It's going to be fascinating to see how these guys perform at the very highest level. I think in both cases neither fighter has ever fought anyone as good. It's clash of champions. How can you not love that?

Comment

• I think Donaire stops him mid-late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    I compare Him to Floyd as a Skillful Fighter & That's fact! That's why Nonito's P4P fighter! Put it in your Pea brain Head! BTW Nonito's better P4P than Floyd was! MOre Power & More Balls!

One inch my asss! U've seen the Pix, Donaire has a significant Height & reach advantage!
                    Damn you are ignorant and moronic. Facts are facts, Rigondeaux is 5'4", while Donaire is 5'5" (Maybe pushing 5'6") and only a inch or two reach advantage. Look it up.

And Donaire has nowhere the skill Floyd has. If anything skill is more reminiscent of Roy, which is saying something....

The fact you claim I'm a bad poster, yet you come up with some 13 year olds argument, which makes you look like you know very little outside your own little world, tells me lots and its quite funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      But has the chin to disappoint his fans!
                      One has a supposed weak chin, but those brittle hands of Donaire might get hurt and will bring a big excuse!

Comment

Working...
                      X