I'm a lil drunk and kinda emo now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led* View Post
    My 32 months stay here in BScene had been crazy and fruitful.Â*

I had made friendships with all sorts of people like the colored guy Tim, the ginger one PB32, Â*the cool **** drunk Georges, cool e-father Kadyo etc.Â*

I may have insulted and offended people here beyond my knowledge. I hope I am forgiven because I did them just for fun. You may say that this is just an internet, but I tell you discovering BS had been one of the great things happened to me.Â*

This site kept me out of trouble and has made my bank account fatter.Â*

Instead of going outside for a drink or to party. I spent my evening here drinking alone and chatting with my fellow posters.Â*

I also gained great deal of information here from music, religion and other trivialities I would never know from a regular chat with my friends.Â*

This site has sometimes been an absorber of my angst. Instead of sulking and confronting the person who made the little annoyance I had I just cussed some posters here to forget the sour mood I had.Â*

And **** it. I can't be as corny like the way I am now in real life.Â*

There are times that I want to leave this forum because I felt like I am outgrowing it but I kept coming back because of the said reasons above.Â*

I hope that next year would still be the same.Â*

Thank you Bscene. And thank you to all my friends here like Talisayen, kadyo, Tua, Sig, lebrick, Tim, Terrel, chief, jazluvr, bozz, kev, dorian, ether, walt, manipresh, willywanker, bostonguy, reed, georges, pb32, skills, miburo, jose, tbear, meat, emz, flab, pugly, trighappy, larry, sweetpea and many others.Â*

You just don't know how, in a little way, you greatly improve my life.Â*
    So, I guess you are apologizing to me. I forgive you.

Comment

Must have the day off tomorrow, lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
        So, I guess you are apologizing to me. I forgive you.
        No. When I wrote that rant, you're not in my mind because if I do, I would have excluded you among whom I thought I offend. Get a good paying job first. Then we're friends.

Comment

Happy New Year Led...I know we haven't really chatted much except for a couple of posts. Please accept this gif of the masturbating monkey as a small token of my friendship.

Comment

Hny Led,

Great to have you around cuz, war loungerats!

Comment

led, i love you and you never offend me except when you constantly refuse to send me that cock pic that i've been requesting and is the sole reason why i keep posting on this site.

have a nice day my friend.

Comment

one love forever led <3

Comment

Fuuck you led

Comment

what an emo phag.

love you too, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      Happy New Year Led...I know we haven't really chatted much except for a couple of posts. Please accept this gif of the masturbating monkey as a small token of my friendship.

Thanks bro. I know we have a lil chat but you're always a cool guy to me Happy new year to you too. And thank for the gif of Horton.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Hny Led,

Great to have you around cuz, war loungerats!
                      We have a great year hun. Let's continue it next year.

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      led, i love you and you never offend me except when you constantly refuse to send me that cock pic that i've been requesting and is the sole reason why i keep posting on this site.

have a nice day my friend.
                      The only thing that stops me from sending my cokk is might put it as your avi. Luv u 2 bro!

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                      one love forever led <3
                      You're a great guy. Cheers bro!

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                      Fuuck you led
                      ****! How can I forget one of my early buddies here when I was a noob and being bullied by Tim. Probably because you were inactive lately. Trivia: i remember the you were the first 10 posters that was included in my friendlists.

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                      what an emo phag.

love you too, buddy.
                      I love you bro. I dare you that we don't experience getting banned next year.
                      ----

It's less than 3 hrs here before new year. Gotta go back to my family for a lil drinking again.

Happy new year to my brothers here!

Comment

Working...
                      X