10/13 just got that much better @ The Home Depot Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/13 just got that much better @ The Home Depot Center

light welterweight Jose Benavidez SC TBA 8

The dude is making his 8 rounder debut. Wish I could make it but unfortunately I can't . I love watching Benavidez fight. Let's see if he steps up his competition for this one, I think he's ready for the next step even tho he's still 20.

definitely good news. Idk how im gonna flip back and forth on the day of the fight since the other fight just added cruz and angulo. I hope that benavidez does step up in competition just to see how he handles. SOme people say that tr is protecting him others say that theyre bringing him along just right, i just want to see the kid fight. Ima big fan

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
      definitely good news. Idk how im gonna flip back and forth on the day of the fight since the other fight just added cruz and angulo. I hope that benavidez does step up in competition just to see how he handles. SOme people say that tr is protecting him others say that theyre bringing him along just right, i just want to see the kid fight. Ima big fan
      Mares vs Moreno is Nov.10 dawg.

Comment

I hope they televise it cause if they just televised this bum ass dude Perez they have to televise Benavidez.

Comment

Working...
        X