Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more dangerous for Pac? Maidana or Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao v Madiana= WAR(for however long it lasts)

Bradley would get whooped quicker than Maidana. He would come forward and try to outbox Pacman and get lit up flamethrower style.

With Maidana he has p4p the hardest punch in boxing and is a pure psycho which allows him to come forward non-stop whilst taking punishment. He could hurt Pac at some point but he would probably end up losing by TKO.
    Last edited by TheKza; 01-31-2011, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Maidana would never be the same fighter again.

At least Bradley can provide angles, some speed, and great conditioning.

Maidana gets the beating of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Maidana would never be the same fighter again.

At least Bradley can provide angles, some speed, and great conditioning.

Maidana gets the beating of his life.
        I hear you Reed but how's Maidana going to get the beating of his life when he won't last five minutes?

Comment

While both of this would get destroyed by Pac in terms of a lucky KO Maidana by far. Bradley's headbutts are extremely dangerous but he wouldn't have enough time to get them.

Comment

I think Pac destroys them as easily as each other. But i would give maidana the edge just because of the power he pocceses

Comment

Maidana vs. Pac would be great for however long it lasts, but I think it'd be so short it wouldn't be worth buying since all 9 minutes of it would be on youtube 10 minutes after the fight.

Comment

Bradley with his headbutting technique is the most dangerous fighter at 140-147 right now. His headbutts are literally fight-ending headbutts. Each headbutt he smashes your eye with can cause a nasty cut and basically ruin your chances of winning against him. Problem is he targets both eyes not just one.

Comment

Working...
                X