Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which fighters look the cleanest, sharpest, composed, and most solid while fighting??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Rigo he doesn't ask for catch weights
    How many times has Rigo gone down in what 12 fights? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jetgizo View Post
      How many times has Rigo gone down in what 12 fights? LOL
      Twice. Big deal.

Comment

Audley Harrison by a considerable margin.

Comment

Floyd is very composed,also marquez after they get in trouble/danger.
          But god damn i tink people here are overating rigo so damn much! Smilar to how they did with matthyse. I guarantee rigo will lose soon in a set back. All he beat was donaire (king of excuses), and everyone acts as if he has done what mayweather has done...rigo you got a long way to the top boy

Comment

after watching Ward last night i can honestly say hes maybe in the top 3 after rigo and floyd,,

the guy just moves so cleanly and everything he does is sharp and on point,love watching a masterclass purformance by Ward any day.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyDominican View Post
              after watching Ward last night i can honestly say hes maybe in the top 3 after rigo and floyd,,

the guy just moves so cleanly and everything he does is sharp and on point,love watching a masterclass purformance by Ward any day.
              I honestly believe no one in the sport can transition between offense and defense like Ward does. Last night was a perfect example.

Comment

Working...
              X