Collapse
No announcement yet.

The first and last REAL job Pres. Obama had was as a Ice Cream Scooper in 76'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first and last REAL job Pres. Obama had was as a Ice Cream Scooper in 76'

You know...an actual real job in the Private Sector where actual goods are being produced for a profit as opposed to getting a guaranteed salary from tax payers money. A real job that... not part time, non-profit, law lecturer jobs that served as a prerequisite to career politics. Here...have a look:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...m-business-am/

[I]1975 or 1976 ***8212; ice cream scooper, Baskin-Robbins ***8212; Honolulu ***8212; Obama claims to have lost his taste for ice cream during this, his first job, the duration of which is not publicly known.[/I
    ]

Maybe he lost a lot more than just his taste for Ice Cream. Could this be where young Obama first started developing his views ...feeling of being exploited as a wage earner working for his Bourgeoisie business owner...working hard making ice cream for a minimum wage. Maybe he felt that he was entitled to a "living wage" of 15 an hour [adjusted for dollars today] scooping ice cream every day. Surely being the young, exploited Proletariat that he was.. he wanted a share of the profits so that he has more discretionary money to afford buying Marijuana and other necessities.

This is where the thread topic is supposed to end but there will be extra for those interested. Moving on:

Lets cover some more:

1980 ***8212; gift shop sales clerk, business name unknown ***8212; Honolulu ***8212; Obama worked at a gift shop in Hawaii selling island souvenirs the summer after his freshman year at Occidental College in California.

Sometime between 1981-1983 ***8212; construction worker, business name unknown ***8212; New York ***8212; Obama cleared a construction site for a summer on Manhattan's Upper West Side while attending Columbia University, the Associated Press reported. Obama referred to this job in Dreams From My Father .

Sometime between 1981-1983 ***8212; position unknown, company unknown ***8212; New York ***8212; During his years at Columbia University, Obama worked one summer for a private company processing health records of either police or firefighters, his spokesman said during the presidential campaign.

Sometime between 1981-1983 ***8212; telemarketer, company unknown ***8212; New York ***8212; During one school year at Columbia, Obama was a telemarketer in midtown Manhattan selling New York Times subscriptions over the phone, his spokesman said during the presidential campaign.

That's a lot of "Unknowns". Ha...that last one made me laugh. Selling NY times subscriptions. Very productive...you're growing the economy selling a leftist news paper. Where would GDP be without NY times sales.

1985 ***8212; project coordinator, New York Public Interest Research Group ***8212; New York ***8212; Obama mobilized student volunteers at City College in Harlem for NYPIRG, a nonprofit organization that promotes consumer, environmental and government reform. He promoted activism around issues such as mass transit, higher education, tuition, financial aid and recycling.
    A leftists wet dream bucket list of issues. NOT a real job.

After years of non-jobs, he then did this:

1991-1992 ***8212; executive director, Project Vote ***8212; Ran a campaign that registered nearly 150,000 black voters for the 1992 elections.
    Oh great...I'm sure they couldn't wait to vote Conservative, have lower taxes and be left alone. Oh wait..
    Last edited by One_Tycoon; 11-12-2014, 07:33 AM.

you're underestimating ice cream, that stuff is delicious

Comment

You're underestimating snake size. Bama's got the biggest snake since Lincoln.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
        You're underestimating snake size. Bama's got the biggest snake since Lincoln.

Comment

Maybe if you had this kind of resume you'd have a job like the President.

Comment

You're a parody of yourself

Comment

Essentially i coukd be president. Laughable.

Comment

I worked in Burger King when I was
                young and served hot fudge sundaes too...
                damn it!
                I could of ran and won.

Si se puede!
                "yes we can" sounds so much better in spanish...
                so does jose care.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Essentially i coukd be president. Laughable.
                  What's laughable?

Comment

One Percenter, I couldn't be bothered reading most of that, so could you kindly summarize what point you are trying to make through that rather tedious anecdote? Is it that Obama is not best suited to running the US economy?

Comment

Working...
                    X