No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Kevin Hart Discusses Boxing, Grudge Match, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Kevin Hart Discusses Boxing, Grudge Match, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with actor Kevin Hart to discuss Manny Pacquiao vs. Brandon Rios, the sport of boxing, his comedy skit on the Mayweathers, the movie Grudge Match and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This Lame A$$ Clown he is a true Hack !!!

Comment

Originally posted by CTC JOHNNY View Post
      This Lame A$$ Clown he is a true Hack !!!
      and why's he hack?

Comment

Nothing he talks about is original he is a poor man's Martin Lawrence
        Last edited by CTC JOHNNY; 11-01-2013, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Love Kev Hart. He's got a good story about his dad getting ktfo.

Comment

Pretty sure he was thinking of Bryant Jennings.

Comment

No need to hate on Kevin Hart. Regardless of who his influences are and who he may be imitating, when he talks about his family, he is one of the funniest comedians alive. To be honest. I'm getting really sick of the cynical, self-deprecating humor of Louis C.K. and all of these other so-called great modern stand-ups who are typically white, ugly, non-charasmatic and straight clones of George Carlin who was at least original when he created his often imitated style of comedy. Race shouldn't enter into it when it comes to being funny but I hate to say it but the bulk of the best stand-up comedians of all time were white. In my opinion, Pryor was the king of comedy, no one touches him. Then you have Cosby, Lenny Bruce, Paul Mooney, Bill Hicks, Dave Chappelle & Russell Peters. That's who connects with my sense of humor anyways. So that's 4 black guys and 2 white guys, well 3 if you include George Carlin and 1 Canadian East Indian. The stand-up world is flooded with mediocre white comedians including a lot of over-rated female comedians who are only really funny to women and gays. I wouldn't say there aren't funny white comedians out there but they far outnumber the black comedians who I generally find funnier.

Comment

Working...
              X