Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Seems you want to get banned again too? lol
    Seriously, what is this?? 'Seems you want to get banned again too? lol'!!!

I have two young teenage kids that would be too embarrased to pop that kind of gay ****.

Have a word.

Comment

• Maybe they will fight each other in a nursing home when they get older.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        Maybe they will fight each other in a nursing home when they get older.
        Floyd will want 100% of the board game rights, and Pac won't agree to a piss test, saying he can't work up a stream anymore. Pac and Marquez will have their 50th rematch instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Floyd will want 100% of the board game rights, and Pac won't agree to a piss test, saying he can't work up a stream anymore. Pac and Marquez will have their 50th rematch instead.
          Pacquiao will claim he agrees to the piss test while secretly he will be selling it to Marquez. Marquez being too old and not having a bowel movement in many years will buy Pacquiao's piss in order to stay hydrated...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            So floyd didn't say I want all the ppv money he said that's what his deal is. You took it to the negative extreme. When manny says something like there are no more issues with testing jist purse split- you take that to the positive extreme.

Could the differences in how you evaluate statements be at all part of the problem?
            Are you serious? Did Floyd deny what Costas said? No!

There are video clips of Floyd saying flat fee with 0 PPV money .... then later said, you never know, if I'm in a good mood, I might give him a little.

Here are is another link:
            http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...o-50-50--50186

Here is one that Manny confirms this and says "Floyd said NO PPV .... can you believe that?"
            http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...want-it--49805

there are more links if you are interested but I'm sure you can search on your own.

The point is that Floyd went to the extreme when you consider 50/50 was the original share up to this year. Now, Floyd says "I WANT ALL PPV MONEY" as his latest roadblock.

With that line, you really believe that Floyd seriously wanted that fight with Manny?

Comment

• i seriously think some of you guys like spoon23 are on boxingscene's payroll to keep this **** going.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Pacquiao will claim he agrees to the piss test while secretly he will be selling it to Marquez. Marquez being too old and not having a bowel movement in many years will buy Pacquiao's piss in order to stay hydrated...
                Arum will somehow still be alive, and look no older than he does now. Rumors of a sale of his soul to Satan will go uncorroborated.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Are you serious? Did Floyd deny what Costas said? No!

There are video clips of Floyd saying flat fee with 0 PPV money .... then later said, you never know, if I'm in a good mood, I might give him a little.

Here are is another link:
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...o-50-50--50186

Here is one that Manny confirms this and says "Floyd said NO PPV .... can you believe that?"
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...want-it--49805

there are more links if you are interested but I'm sure you can search on your own.

The point is that Floyd went to the extreme when you consider 50/50 was the original share up to this year. Now, Floyd says "I WANT ALL PPV MONEY" as his latest roadblock.

With that line, you really believe that Floyd seriously wanted that fight with Manny?
                  was floyd's 50/50 offer indicative of him wanting the fight? Yes. was manny's refusal of that offer over osdt for both fighters indicative of him wanting the fight? NO!!

was floyd's efforts to compromise on a cutoff date, offering 24, 14, and 7 days, indicative of him wanting the fight. Yes. was manny's refusal of each of these offers indicative of him wanting the fight? NO!!

was manny's agreeing to osdt after floyd took it off the table because manny wouldn't budge from his position for 5 1/2 months indicative of him wanting the fight? no

was floyd's calling manny and offering himn $40 mil guarantee and 0 cut of the ppv revenue, including wiring him $20 mil up front indicative of him wanting the fight? YES

is that offer greedy as **** and likely to be turned down by team manny because they expect to get much more than that? YES

so what this all comes down to is what offer does floyd have to make to get manny to sign. Manny can say he'll take 45% which is fine. But if he's only worth 25-30% thats about all floyd is going to offer him. why? Because manny played hardball when he had the advantage and floyd is playing hardball now that he has the advantage.

STOP *****ING ABOUT THAT!! Manny had ample opportunities to accept a 50/50 offer for osdt. Even if you LOVE manny, in your heart you know that when you negotiate like that its going to make the other party respond in kind.

At some point, you have to hold manny accountable for his inital refusal and negotiating tactics as they relate to this fight. But you want to just forget about that and say "hey floyd that was then, this is now, come on do whats right for the fans." Man, go ahead with that bull****!

If posters like you had any integrity you'd admit that delaying big fights is a staple of BOb Arum's for years. He's done that with stars that were MUCH bigger and generated far more money thn Manny. Yet you pretend that somehow with this fight that this isn't the case.

Notice the pattern? Manny changed from absolutely no oasdt to osdt in exchange for 50/50. He changed on the cutoff dates. He changed from only wanting 50/50 to saying i'll accept 45%, He's not doing this because he wants the fight, he's doing it because he HAS to to even be considered for a floyd fight given his earlier negotiaing tactics.

Floyd knows a fight with him is the most lucrative fight for ANY fighter in boxing. Yes he could be more reasonable with Manny as he is with other opponents. Yes he could let the stuff from dec 09 go and make negotiations smoother. Yes he could be more flexible because he fights generally once a year and move off May 5th weekend.

Manny is his own man. Hold him accountable for his actions. If he refuses an offer its not because of the offer. The same way youi hold JMM or Cotto accountable when they turn down fights with Manny when they are upset with the offer. Stop the double standard bull****!

Comment

• I hope that this fight will happen, with floyd size, reach and with pac declining in resistance and speed i'm confident now that floyd has great chance of beating pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      was floyd's 50/50 offer indicative of him wanting the fight? Yes. was manny's refusal of that offer over osdt for both fighters indicative of him wanting the fight? NO!!

was floyd's efforts to compromise on a cutoff date, offering 24, 14, and 7 days, indicative of him wanting the fight. Yes. was manny's refusal of each of these offers indicative of him wanting the fight? NO!!

was manny's agreeing to osdt after floyd took it off the table because manny wouldn't budge from his position for 5 1/2 months indicative of him wanting the fight? no

was floyd's calling manny and offering himn $40 mil guarantee and 0 cut of the ppv revenue, including wiring him $20 mil up front indicative of him wanting the fight? YES

is that offer greedy as **** and likely to be turned down by team manny because they expect to get much more than that? YES

so what this all comes down to is what offer does floyd have to make to get manny to sign. Manny can say he'll take 45% which is fine. But if he's only worth 25-30% thats about all floyd is going to offer him. why? Because manny played hardball when he had the advantage and floyd is playing hardball now that he has the advantage.

STOP *****ING ABOUT THAT!! Manny had ample opportunities to accept a 50/50 offer for osdt. Even if you LOVE manny, in your heart you know that when you negotiate like that its going to make the other party respond in kind.

At some point, you have to hold manny accountable for his inital refusal and negotiating tactics as they relate to this fight. But you want to just forget about that and say "hey floyd that was then, this is now, come on do whats right for the fans." Man, go ahead with that bull****!

If posters like you had any integrity you'd admit that delaying big fights is a staple of BOb Arum's for years. He's done that with stars that were MUCH bigger and generated far more money thn Manny. Yet you pretend that somehow with this fight that this isn't the case.

Notice the pattern? Manny changed from absolutely no oasdt to osdt in exchange for 50/50. He changed on the cutoff dates. He changed from only wanting 50/50 to saying i'll accept 45%, He's not doing this because he wants the fight, he's doing it because he HAS to to even be considered for a floyd fight given his earlier negotiaing tactics.

Floyd knows a fight with him is the most lucrative fight for ANY fighter in boxing. Yes he could be more reasonable with Manny as he is with other opponents. Yes he could let the stuff from dec 09 go and make negotiations smoother. Yes he could be more flexible because he fights generally once a year and move off May 5th weekend.

Manny is his own man. Hold him accountable for his actions. If he refuses an offer its not because of the offer. The same way youi hold JMM or Cotto accountable when they turn down fights with Manny when they are upset with the offer. Stop the double standard bull****!

Your hate is strong as usual lol.. Better remove some of the 'YES' in your sentences, and change it to 'NO' coz your falsifying evidences and putting glorified words into Floyd's mouth which ain't right brother.

We all know he wants all the Benjamins. And he has been a strong supporter for safety road blocks and self preservation is the key to a long life. That's what counts in your pussay fighter. Plus the fact that friends for him are there to throw away like an old shoe hehe! (what more a crazed fanboy like you lol) Ask Fifty he know what's up. Love your fighter but know what's-up. Don't make up your own tale and be harping like a bard lol.. Your legendary fighter ain't legendary if he ain't fighting the best..

His more of a legendary pussay lol.. Ask Fifty he knows what's up!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 10-18-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X