Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Video: Introducing Lightweight Prospect Shemuel Pagan 2-0 (1 KO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video: Introducing Lightweight Prospect Shemuel Pagan 2-0 (1 KO)

Hey guys, here is a new video I shot yesterday in NYC of Brooklyn prospect Shemuel Pagan. Pagan tied Mark Breland's record of Golden Gloves titles with 5 and is perhaps the best prospect in all of New York City.

one of my favorite amateur fighters.

I'm actually shocked he is fighting at lightweights because I would have swore he was campaigning at 141 two years ago and I thought he would have grown a bit.

Also, unless you pay close attention, these guys will turn pro without you even knowing. I say this because I didn't hear a thing about already being pro yet he has a 2-0 record.

Comment

i think eddie gomez is the best prospect from new york.

Comment

technically from NJ I think Michael Perez might be one of the better ones

Comment

and Ryan bro

less interview more training footage. People want to see what you're talking about

my 2 pesos bro

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            and Ryan bro

less interview more training footage. People want to see what you're talking about

my 2 pesos bro
            Mikey Perez trains out of the same gym as me, but he's from Newark as you said. Eddie Gomez is also a great fighter to watch, he has every trick in the book.

I like mixing it up, interview and training. Boxing footage is great, but me personally I like getting to know the fighters and their personalities. There are lots of good fighters, but not as many intriguing personalities.

Comment

What kind of a name is Shemuel?.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                Mikey Perez trains out of the same gym as me, but he's from Newark as you said. Eddie Gomez is also a great fighter to watch, he has every trick in the book.

I like mixing it up, interview and training. Boxing footage is great, but me personally I like getting to know the fighters and their personalities. There are lots of good fighters, but not as many intriguing personalities.
                I like that formula, I find it more interesting and entertaining to watch than just footage. Keep up the good work, I really enjoyed the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
                  What kind of a name is Shemuel?.
                  He's Puerto Rican, but his religion is Judaism. Kinda like how Zab Judah is Zabdiel Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
                    I like that formula, I find it more interesting and entertaining to watch than just footage. Keep up the good work, I really enjoyed the video.
                    Thank you, all of this is possible with Windows Movie Maker lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X