Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley's manager: Bradley willing to fight Morales next week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ironic thing here is Bradley fans will say its cool for Bradley-Morales to happen because of him being somewhat stripped of his WBC title (for now) as its his rightful belt. But, when it came for Khan, he was just fighting old Morales for a belt and his age was the main reason. There's going to be a lot of double standards shown in this thread.

Comment

Do you have a link? Where is this from? I hope this is a joke.

Comment

Can't defend it but I certainly have to laugh because that's the fight Khan was dying to get.

Comment

Bradley: "I can't fight Khan at the moment, too many things going on"

Two weeks later..

Bradley: "But.. hey i'll fight Morales next week"

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            The ironic thing here is Bradley fans will say its cool for Bradley-Morales to happen because of him being somewhat stripped of his WBC title (for now) as its his rightful belt. But, when it came for Khan, he was just fighting old Morales for a belt and his age was the main reason. There's going to be a lot of double standards shown in this thread.
            Doubt anyone will defend Bradley on this one. Any elite fighter should not be fighting Morales. Maidana should be ashamed for doing it, even worse, he nearly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Can't defend it but I certainly have to laugh because that's the fight Khan was dying to get.
              Nah the fight Khan was dying to get was with Bradley's cowardly ass

Comment

Originally posted by radab View Post
                Seems Morales is now everybody's whipping boy
                Dude can you change your avatar and sig? No offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Nah the fight Khan was dying to get was with Bradley's cowardly ass
                  Perhaps but can't act like Khan didn't want Morales at one point, probably still does. Part of me thinks Tim just likes to piss Khan off. He knows Khan wants the fight pretty bad and keeps doing things that make the fans pissed, so how do you think Khan feels? Khan already caved in a lot of the contract details so Tim might piss him off so much that he might even give more. Bradley might end rich by the end of next year.

Comment

Here is the link someone wanted.

Hope it works.

Or search for Ring Magazine

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/1...on-against-wbc

Comment

The fight for Morales Barrios would be for an interim title. The winner may then fight Bradley for the belt.

Morales-Khan would be considered a warm-up for Morales-Bradley and would be cool for December then.

Morales-Bradley won't happen, if Erik manages to get it fixed and pulls it off AMAZING well done to Erik, but I don't think so. If Bradley fights Erik to defend his belt, thats pretty cool too.

However, it then becomes grossly apparent the man is ducking Amir Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X