Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Believe the HBO Hype (Khan vs Judah)!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Believe the HBO Hype (Khan vs Judah)!

Judah vs Khan won't even be close. We know how Judah folds in big fights and under pressure. I can't believe people are falling for the HBO hype.

Instead of giving Maidana his rematch or fighting a more competitive fighter at 140, we're forced to swallow Khan vs Judah.

Khan via UD (120-108 on all scorecards).

Bookmark this thread.

You think Maidana beats Judah?

Comment

I think people are underestimating Judah. Even khan, who seems to be looking past him.

I think Khan will win a decision, but I don't think it's going to be easy. Judah has very fast hands and some good power. It's not like Khan has an iron chin. Anything can happen.

Besides that, even if you're right and Khan destroys Judah, that's not HBO's fault. Remember, HBO and Khan tried to make Khan vs Bradley, the #1 and #2 fighters going at it but Bradley turned it down. Judah is a belt holder so it's a unification match and a solid replacement for Bradley.

Comment

This shouldn't be too hard for Khan, providing he doesn't get careless as Judah's counter left hand is very dangerous, if Khan can keep a good distance he should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          I think Khan will win a decision, but I don't think it's going to be easy. Judah has very fast hands and some good power. It's not like Khan has an iron chin. Anything can happen.
          That's basically how I see it too, I think most people do.

If Roach's coaching can keep Khan out of the way of Judah's power for the first 6 or 7 rounds while Judah is still dangerous then yeah it could be very one-sided but Khan generally isn't that defensively strong so if Judah catches him it will not be a shock.

Comment

Too late, already bought it and having a fight party on the day.

Comment

Khan will torch his ass and stop him mid rounds.

Comment

Judah's finished. He's got a puncher's chance and that's always a slim bet. Khan should get rid of this guy within six - I'll be disappointed if he doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Judah's finished. He's got a puncher's chance and that's always a slim bet. Khan should get rid of this guy within six - I'll be disappointed if he doesnt.
                  lol within 6 rounds huh? Setting the bar pretty high there. Other than Kostya Tszyu, no one has stopped Judah that fast. He went the distance with Matthysse just some months ago.

Comment

Khan is so overrated is not even funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X