Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats this stupid Talk about Marquez fighting Cotto,Clotty, and Hatton to get Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    Why in the blue hell does Marquez who has been the only person in the last 5 years to make Pac look human have to prove himself worthy of fighting Pac again? And why does he have to beat welterweights to earn a shot at Pac?

Sorry but some of you people are just downright stupid!
    my fellow villagers will say anything to protect manny.

who did clottey beat? who did Shaker Shane beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
      exactly. Pistol keeps disregarding that obvious fact.

Pac is another fkn beast. Marquez is the same.

Pac has grown into a beast above 140. And Marquez is sluggish at 140.

Whats so fkn hard about understanding that.

It doesnt even have to be explained. its very obvious when you see them fight.

And I disagree I think Manny had already hit his stride especially when 3 months later he beat down Diaz using both hands and then 6 months later did the same thing to De la Hoya with both hands.

I think it's a little silly to suggest that Manny looked better in his last 6 fights because Manny just gotten better. I think Marquez had a great deal to do with Pac looking almost human in the two fights they had against each other.

Comment

A diffrent fighter? 9 months after Marquez he obliterated Oscar! How convinient he just so happened to get better the second he stopped fighting Juan.
        May god have mercy on jmm l like pacquiao has had on his opponents

Comment

There's no need for a third fight, Marquez beat Pac twice already. Didn't you see Marquez shirt,"Marquez Beat Pacquiao Twice".

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
            he needs to fight a real welter to gauge whether he has a shot at pac or its a waste of time.
            I see so fighting someone else is better way to gauge how he would do against pac than say fighting pac twice already?

Yeah that makes no sense! The guy who takes pac to hell and back has to prove himself worthy but all these welterweights coming off some shakey performances and half assed wins get the knod. can I have some of whatever you've been smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
              May god have mercy on jmm l like pacquiao has had on his opponents
              people underestimating JMM but lets be honest he's not gonna get the fight anyways and will most likely be fighting Morales in the spring.

Comment

people underestimating JMM but lets be honest he's not gonna get the fight anyways and will most likely be fighting Morales in the spring.
                Marque aint going to get **** be cause he violated the first rule. Never insult the boss ( wearing your childish T-Shirt around is not going to help). Secondly he's asking for too much for the fight. Does he deserve the fight...yea. Will he get it...heall Naw.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  Marque aint going to get **** be cause he violated the first rule. Never insult the boss ( wearing your childish T-Shirt around is not going to help). Secondly he's asking for too much for the fight. Does he deserve the fight...yea. Will he get it...heall Naw.
                  he deserve to fight manny more than shane i'll be honest but the way he's going about it he doesnt deserve ***** from manny. teach that boy some class first. i bet manny haters is going to say marquez didnt know what was written on the shirt lol.. and asking for a 50/50 split? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    hey wants to much? How do you even know how much he's asking for? Did Arum let you see the offer GB emailed to him?

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                      he deserve to fight manny more than shane i'll be honest but the way he's going about it he doesnt deserve ***** from manny. teach that boy some class first. i bet manny haters is going to say marquez didnt know what was written on the shirt lol.. and asking for a 50/50 split? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Yeah Floyd has been all class in the negotiations between him and pac over the last year so I guess he doesn't deserve to fight pac either. Come on man this is boxing not golf. Not one of pac's last 6 opponents ever kissed Mannys ass leading up to the fight and I don't see why Marquez has to be the first.

Comment

Working...
                      X