Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Size difference?.PAC v.s. MARGg or B1tchweather v.s. Oscar??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      Oscar was at least relevent to boxing, Marg is not...couldnt stop a journeyman
      a bunch of people this week have asked me who is manny fighting so i guess margo is not as famous as some may think he is

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Then as far as weigh ins go, there is a bigger difference between Pacquiao vs Margarito................ Wow.
        Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        144.6..........................get your fact right
        Stop the presses! Stop the presses! Pacquaio weighed 1.4 pounds less for his opponent (Margarito) than Mayweather did against De La Hoya.

This obviously proves that Pacquaio is a far superior fighter to Mayweather and worthy of being worshipped as a god by everyone in the entire world just as he is by the person who posted this ridiculous thread!

Comment

pac vs margs

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post

Stop the presses! Stop the presses! Pacquaio weighed 1.4 pounds less for his opponent (Margarito) than Mayweather did against De La Hoya.

This obviously proves that Pacquaio is a far superior fighter to Mayweather and worthy of being worshipped as a god by everyone in the entire world just as he is by the person who posted this ridiculous thread!
            this is the mass ******* agenda

Comment

Fight night weight is what will tell the full story , I know that version of Oscar on that night is whole different ballgame than this Margo , that Oscar would KO this Margo .

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                this is the mass ******* agenda
                not to mention that oscar was a FULL jr. middle weight who had big wins in the division. oscar had been in the division for a while and his body had grown into a SOLID middleweight. marg on the other hand is still pretty much a welterweight who just grew too old to make the weight.

this thread is a JOKE.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Fight night weight is what will tell the full story , I know that version of Oscar on that night is whole different ballgame than this Margo , that Oscar would KO this Margo .
                  OSCAR nor floyd ducked margarito......gues who fought him......thats right cotto and pac thats who

Comment

Working...
                  X