Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you shocked Floyd asked for a bigger split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Pac beat Joshua Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
      Why, do you really think he wanted to fight mosley? Floyd was simply forced to face him. That's fact.

Willingness and being forced are two different animals even in spelling.
      does it matter if he wanted to fight him? the fact is that he did fight him and he beat him

Comment

Floyd fighting nate campbell would have done bigger numbers then manny fighting sugar shane. The ppv numbers are facts guys floyd is the bigger draw and deserves the bigger split.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
          lol. first time this comparo was brought up i think. owned?

they have three common ppv opponents, hatton marquez oscar/// floyd has done better numbers in all three. you cant really argue that pac is the bigger ppv draw, well rationally at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

See what i did thar....????

Comment

Bigger share of the pie for Floyd? Looks like Floyd is willing to stake the 0 more than ever...I guess.

Comment

Why, do you really think he wanted to fight mosley? Floyd was simply forced to face him. That's fact.

Willingness and being forced are two different animals even in spelling.
                Considering when he came back Floyd said if we cant get Pac we will take Mosley , so after mths trying to get Pac who walked off saying no fight he went and got Mosley just like he said he would ,,, you pacfarts are the biggest bunch of ******s Ive ever seen , you get no respect from anyone except your teenage buddies with the same low IQ ,,,, for fuk sake do you guys want the fight or you just want hate on everything Floyd does .

Comment

im a floyd fan and ill say this. this is negotiations. this **** happens all the time. its only bein magnified because of the two fighters. there is no ducking goin on yet. u guys are arguin over somethin so common place it shldnt even be news. nyways, ill also say this, if floyd lets this fight fall apart for an extra 5 or 10 % ill say **** him too. but thats a long time from now. be patient ppl, this is the beginning. it hasnt even been a month since his last fight and any potential fight would probably be months from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Considering when he came back Floyd said if we cant get Pac we will take Mosley , so after mths trying to get Pac who walked off saying no fight he went and got Mosley just like he said he would ,,, you pacfarts are the biggest bunch of ******s Ive ever seen , you get no respect from anyone except your teenage buddies with the same low IQ ,,,, for fuk sake do you guys want the fight or you just want hate on everything Floyd does .
                    LOL, don't try fooling yourself. Floyd was contemplating facing hatton than mosley.

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
                    Dnt be stupid your whole life.These are grown ass men, the elites of the sport. You look like a idiot saying floyd was scared of mosley 6 months ago and a even bigger fool saying it after he whooped his ass. He wasnt forced to fight anyone, if wanted to he couldve waited and fought Pac or made 10-15 million fighting anyone else he felt like.
                    Hey, i like to be proven wrong regarding that but unfortunately what i'm saying is true. Floyd was simply forced to face mosley. It doesn't matter if he did or he had beaten an old mosley (really strange that fight though), the point is he never wanted mosley in the first place at all and instead want to face hatton or ..(calderon?) sorry i forgot who that was.

The one who looks stupid here is you for really believing that floyd wanted to fight mosley which he never really did. That's fact you can't deny and you people were trying to hide as it hurts.

Comment

LOL, don't try fooling yourself. Floyd was contemplating facing hatton than mosley.

Hey, i like to be proven wrong regarding that but unfortunately what i'm saying is true. Floyd was simply forced to face mosley. It doesn't matter if he did or he had beaten an old mosley (really strange that fight though), the point is he never wanted mosley in the first place at all and instead want to face hatton or ..(calderon?) sorry i forgot who that was.

The one who looks stupid here is you for really believing that floyd wanted to fight mosley which he never really did. That's fact you can't deny and you people were trying to hide as it hurts.
                      Where on record has he said "I dont want to fight Mosley, Im scared of Mosley" There plenty of videos and articles where he has stated a desire to fight Mosley.

Youre the only dummy still running around saying that. 2 years ago it was cute now its just pitiful.

Comment

Working...
                      X