• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    awesome video, just watched it twice lol

Comment

he could of moved up in weight......and get better competition

Comment

Originally posted by Telepath View Post
        Yeah... guy was like a mini Sugar Ray Robinson. Chin, power, speed, skills, smarts...

It really saddens me that he never got to fight Carbajal or Chiquita. I think he'd beat both of them easily.
        Exactly bro, and I wanted to see those fight with him and Carbajal and Chiquita so bad... I hate that it never happened... Another fight that I wanted to watch in the late 90's when Carbajal and Chiquita were out of the picture was Lopez against Mark "too sharp" Johnson... That was like the dream fight at 112... I think he didn't get those fight cuz of Nacho bro... Great trainer, horrible manager...

Comment

Go check out the two fights with Alvarez. Tells you everything you need to know about that guy. That level of skill and determination in a fighter that was almost ready to call it quits.

Everyone was like "oh Lopez only fights bums" and then Sorjatorung moves up to KTFO Gonzalez and grab his title... after getting starched in two rounds by Finito.

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
            awesome video, just watched it twice lol
            I did too

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              Nacho hasnt outright said it but he's hinted that he thinks JMM is better
              I see something of JMM in Lopez. *EDIT* That came out backwards. I see Lopez in Marquez, I meant.

Both fighters' combos are beautiful. Who is better? That's debatable I guess. For me, Lopez is the better all-round fighter. It's a shame he doesn't get the attention he deserves, probably due to fighting at such a light weight.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
              Last edited by S A M U R A I; 02-11-2010, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by niceguy45 View Post
                he could of moved up in weight......and get better competition
                Agree!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  Agree!!!!!
                  But yet when Calderon stayed at Minimumweight for all those years you were all up on his dick.

Comment

that was the era mexicans were dominating boxing...

Comment

Jmm is better than Finito.

I liked Finito but He ducked the big fights around his division. Carbajal and Gonzales are hall of famers like him. Yet they managed to have a trilogy and he never fought them.

Later on in his carreer before retiriring he could of fought Morel or Too Sharp when they were champions.

I remember Finito was a star and had the great management of Don King. Yet everyone around him had big fights but him.

JMM had the same skills + more power and risked more going up in weight divisions.

Comment

Working...
                      X