Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zelenoff Backs down from Floydjoys challenge!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelenoff Backs down from Floydjoys challenge!!!

It is official!!

Charlie Zelenoff has backed out of a challenge presented to him from floydjoy.

Charlie claims he will fight anybody, anytime but then he hides behind his so called upcoming fight to get out of it.

Charlie has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a liar and limp wristed tulip.

lolol

This section just gets better and better

Comment

wowowowow coooool coooool

Comment

hes a ****ing coward, but i know where he lives.

my boys are on the look for him too, dont like nasty ****ing racists!! charlie, we got ur place on lockdown u ***ot, ur courts, mcdonalds, ur gym . ur ****ed boy!

i used to do rock climbing in ur gym, i know guys in there. u ****ed up u lil ******

Comment

floydjoy, you rule!!

I do not know you, but you have just become the person that I most admire and look up to.

They need to build a statue of you!!

I am serious!!!

You da man!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post
            floydjoy, you rule!!

I do not know you, but you have just become the person that I most admire and look up to.

They need to build a statue of you!!

I am serious!!!

You da man!
            Rob, see if you can't find the post from that Chic at Storm Front saying she knew Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by zelenoff_chimp View Post
              Rob, see if you can't find the post from that Chic at Storm Front saying she knew Charlie.
              ok I will look.......

Comment

any1 got his number?

Comment

Default Zelenoff got kicked out of high school for being racist to white people!
                  I have the proof right here!

http://www.**********.org/forum/showthread.php?t=581099

Quote:
                  Words cant describe the embarressment when I see a white person act like this. I graduated 2 years ago, but during my senior year we had a student who was a typical ****** type, except on top of that was outwardly violent and harrassed other white students. he would go on all the time about how he was a tough boxer and would pick random fights with people, and only the white students. one time he said to me without any provoking at all "why are you lookin at me, i wouldnt spend any time trying to get at your white ass, im only down with my black girls" finally they kicked him out for graffieting things directed toward white people (so i hear) all over the bathroom walls. so tonight when i was online, im on youtube, and I see someone I recognize on the sidebar...its him, and from the looks of it, his thing now is posting his stupid crap on youtube. its actually so ridiculous its funny, but i find it kinda sad and embarressing too. i bet people watchin his dumb videos think its someone just pretending to be that stupid.. have a laugh people lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post
                    ok I will look.......
                    Thanks Man. This is Joe by the way.

Comment

Working...
                    X