Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you let your children listen to rap?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kids can listen to whatever the **** they want. Im not trying to raise them to be *******...my kids are gonna be some mutha****in thugs. Im gonna teach them boxing and kickboxing from an early age so they can duff out any ***git that ****s with them. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Randolph View Post
      My kids can listen to whatever the **** they want. Im not trying to raise them to be *******...my kids are gonna be some mutha****in thugs. Im gonna teach them boxing and kickboxing from an early age so they can duff out any ***git that ****s with them. :evil:
      have you seen Talladega Nights?

"if we wanted us some *******, we would have called 'em Dr.Quinn and Medicine Woman!!"

Comment

I don't want kids but if I ever have any I'll raise them The Zach Randolph way.

Comment

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
          have you seen Talladega Nights?

"if we wanted us some *******, we would have called 'em Dr.Quinn and Medicine Woman!!"
          nah I never seen that...but do you agree with me? You gotta raise kids to be tough today. Theres alotta ****ers out there that are lookin to harm others for no reason. I've even seen girls get the beats for no real reason, just over stupid rumors.

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
          I don't want kids but if I ever have any I'll raise them The Zach Randolph way.
          Thats what im talkin about...my pops didnt teach me ****. But thats ok, im self trained and ready to knock out any mutha****a that steps to me :evil:

Comment

Thats what im talkin about...my pops didnt teach me ****. But thats ok, im self trained and ready to knock out any mutha****a that steps to me :evil:
            Word. Pops never taught me **** either. I more or less raised myself to be a tough SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
              Word. Pops never taught me **** either. I more or less raised myself to be a tough SOB.
              yea c/s that...i think everyone should know how to fight...It might not even always be for your own protection but for the protection of others. Its not something i hold against my pops, every parent makes mistakes but our job is to learn from them and not make the same mistakes with our own kids. And I dont consider that a bad mistake but i wanna get my kids hittin the heavy bag at a young age.

Comment

yea c/s that...i think everyone should know how to fight...It might not even always be for your own protection but for the protection of others. Its not something i hold against my pops, every parent makes mistakes but our job is to learn from them and not make the same mistakes with our own kids. And I dont consider that a bad mistake but i wanna get my kids hittin the heavy bag at a young age.
                Damn ****in right. Make sure you teach your kids wrestling, in case they ever fight with a jiu jitsu *** that just wants to take you down and submit you, then talk **** as if he kicked your ass. I hate those pricks.

Comment

Working...
                X