No announcement yet.

Darchinyan "You're going to see a much smarter Vic on Saturday night"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darchinyan "You're going to see a much smarter Vic on Saturday night"

Vic Darchinyan has vowed to "deliver" and become the undisputed world super-flyweight champion when he meets Cristian Mijares on Saturday night.

The Armenian fighter will bring the IBF title to the ring in Carson, California, while Mijares puts his WBA and WBC belts on the line.

However, Darchinyan says there is only one winner with Mijares about to find out that he is moving up to a different level.

Darchinyan said: "He (Mijares) is a very good fighter, but when he feels my punches he will feel different. He's fought some tough guys, but no-one like me.

"I know when I'm talking that I will deliver. I'm going to be too much for him. He's overrated.

"I think I am the best fighter he has ever, and will ever, fight. His style is an amateur style."

Darchinyan, who has knocked out 24 of his 32 opponents and lost only once, is also unconcerned by Mijares' southpaw style.

"I've fought southpaws before. It's no different for me," he added.

"I'm going to do some boxing. You're going to see how fast and smart I am on Saturday."

And the 32-year-old believes both his fans - and the Mexican's - will be won over by his display.

"On Saturday, you're going to see a different Vic Darchinyan. I won't try to take him out with just one punch. You're going to see a much smarter Vic on Saturday night.

"In my one loss (to Nonito Donaire last year) my opponent didn't beat me, I beat myself. You won't see any of that against Mijares. I'm going to prove that I am focused to be the undisputed world champion.

"The Mexican fans are going to support me because they are going to see a warrior. They like to see warriors and they will see it in me.

"People pay the money and they want to see exciting fights. I'll give it to them on Saturday."

"In my one loss (to Nonito Donaire last year) my opponent didn't beat me, I beat myself."

FAIL.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
      "In my one loss (to Nonito Donaire last year) my opponent didn't beat me, I beat myself."

FAIL.

Maybe Vic thinks that Donaire is his Clone..

Comment

i hope nonito gives Vic a rematch after Vic takes care of Mijares.

he will crush Nonito 10 times worse then what Nonito did to him... this man wants serious revenge.

Comment

vic, and smart do not belong in the same sentence!

Comment

Smarter? If Vic tries to box with Mijares he's even more screwed lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
              vic, and smart do not belong in the same sentence!
              LOL i was about to post the exact same ****...

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                Smarter? If Vic tries to box with Mijares he's even more screwed lol.
                agreed......

Comment

Working...
                X