Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me all the great things Al Haymon did for boxin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    the fact that you refer to a boxing (most crooked sport in the world) publication( there to sell magazines) tells me everything i need to know.

do you also believe publications like forbes when they list their annual richest people in the world lists dunn?

i mean of course you have to believe forbes when they pull numbers out of their asses telling people how much money another man (EVEN DRUG LORDS WOW!!!!) has.

you accuse people of believing everything they read but when you read something that suits your agenda you believe it.

you even had the nerve to say innocent until proven guilty but i bet you never gave that benefit of the doubt to pacquiao when it came to all the ped talk.

you are so transparent.

and hypocritical.
    There are credible sources and not credible sources. Everything that disproves your wild, non fact based accusations is somehow not a valid resource. ok.

WHen did I say he was guilty of ped use? Manny wasn't in the court of law like Al-it was the court of public opinion. Different standard.

Of course Manny's ped allegations and whether i believed them or not have no bearing on this thread about AL. nice attempt to divert debate.

Fact remains-al haymon is innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Since my question got blatantly ignored in another thread, I decided to ask it on a wider scale. Please fill me in, I'm not being a smart ass. Honestly.
      IT's my understanding Haymon, while serving his own needs, does compensate fighters hansomly. I think from a historical standpoint, many fighters were always victims of bad deals and being taken advantage of.

Plus his experience in promotional endevours outside of boxing gives him weight in the live entertainment industry.

That said, he's a respected public figure that brings exposure.

Comment

Haymon can get fighters a good payday fighting bums but He also robs his fighters of super paydays by not making the big fights....

Maidana bargaining was compromised because Haymon was trying to cater to Floyd's minimum guarantee........

Comment

Working...
        X