No announcement yet.

Al Haymon is great for boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
    Dude you're a troll or an idiot. Either way one of those are true.

Maidana got Argentina tv money plus a PPV share. The fight did huge ratings in Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
      Oh look his alt/running buddy

**** minds think a like.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
        Floyd Mayweather Jr, Stephen Espinoza, Richard Schaefer & Al Haymon all are doing just great. There is no need at all to bend over to Top Rank. I say GBP should just let Arum n TR die out. All they have to offer is pac, jmm, bradley and ruslan.
        You are absolutely right. But Ruslan is not with Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          He must be doing something right .... All his contracted boxer's are thrilled to be in his corner. Plus, it would seem, based on statements that ODLH don't have any problems with him either. Adding to that Schaefer doesn't have a problem with him. None of the Execs. at Showtime have a problem with him.

Actually only Arum and laughingly, NSB tards have negative statements to make about him

Go figure!
          So True. Don't forget about that dumb f**k Kathy Duva. She thinks she can sue for ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Is Al Haymon even REAL? Why is he so private?

I'll believe in Santa Claus before I believe Haymon actually exists.
            Leave santa out of this beer! or me and you are friends no more

Comment

What if SChaeffer was Al Haymon?

Comment

Comment

as boxing fans, we shouldnt even know his name. we went from talking fights to finance smh. boxing fans these days care about so much **** that doesnt even go on in the ring its silly.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather Jr, Stephen Espinoza, Richard Schaefer & Al Haymon all are doing just great. There is no need at all to bend over to Top Rank. I say GBP should just let Arum n TR die out. All they have to offer is pac, jmm, bradley and ruslan.
                    Too bad Schaefer is robbing Oscar blind by funneling money into Haymon's pocket using Oscar's company. Once Oscar leaves, Haymon will have to put on his own shows which means his fighters won't get paid as much and leave.

Haymon is a criminal in his activities which he why he pays good money to make sure it's hard to find dirt on him because his dirt is very dirty.

Comment

Working...
                    X