Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim extremists storm school in Pakistan killing over 100.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...lling-27627957

2 suicide bombers kill 25 including 15 kids.

This is the same damn day for **** sake.

Muslims need to stand up against these people, because they're looking pretty ****ing terrible at the minute.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
      At the minute? When have they looked good?
      True.........

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
        If I was Obama, in my second term, 24 months to go... I'd go MOTHAFUCKIN HITLER on Pakistan right now.

We're coming.... ALL OF US - And We're going to KILL YOU ALL.

If you have a family, GTFO, there will be nothing left when we leave.

this all day

everytime i read about these assh0les, i shake my head and brush it off but this news of killing kids is disgusting...they all need to die for real

Comment

Religion of Peace spreading more "peace"

On a serious note, I foresee in the future that radical Islam will spread even more to other countries and we'll all (all nations, that is) be forced to wage a huge war against Islamist terrorists both abroad and at home if world leaders don't work together and put an effort to wipe them all out right now.
          Last edited by Ruthless One; 12-16-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

ummm....

pakistan and pakistanis were the victims afaik.

i'm pretty sure the suspects are arab or arab based.

Comment

Many people do not know why this attract happened. So let me clear it for some people in the dark

The attacks happened because and thus according to the Taliban is because it is retribution for the Pakistani army's recent offensive. The army has put massive damage on the Taliban hence this is their reply.

The school is symbolic because the school is run by the army. Children of army officers are with civilians go there. This was basically done to show that the army's kids are not safe.

Even though I have long been an athiest, I grew up in a Muslim family. This has absolutely nothing to do with Islam. These people are just barbarians funded to create anarchy and chaos. All the people killed were Muslims too. If it really had anything to do with religion those kids would not die.

Lastly all those saying america should attack Pakistan are really clueless. America cannot afford another war especially one in a country with a country of 180 million, where almost everyone owns a gun. From what I remember somewhere around 4000 soldiers died in Iraq. I can guarantee that if america was ever to go in Pakistan with ground troops fatalities would be much higher.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingbrain28 View Post
                Many people do not know why this attract happened. So let me clear it for some people in the dark

The attacks happened because and thus according to the Taliban is because it is retribution for the Pakistani army's recent offensive. The army has put massive damage on the Taliban hence this is their reply.

The school is symbolic because the school is run by the army. Children of army officers are with civilians go there. This was basically done to show that the army's kids are not safe.

Even though I have long been an athiest, I grew up in a Muslim family. This has absolutely nothing to do with Islam. These people are just barbarians funded to create anarchy and chaos. All the people killed were Muslims too. If it really had anything to do with religion those kids would not die.

Lastly all those saying america should attack Pakistan are really clueless. America cannot afford another war especially one in a country with a country of 180 million, where almost everyone owns a gun. From what I remember somewhere around 4000 soldiers died in Iraq. I can guarantee that if america was ever to go in Pakistan with ground troops fatalities would be much higher.
                Who is clueless is you. If you think that they don't use the teachings in the Quran and Hadiths to justify these killings, I don't know what to tell you. I'm sure what you say is true, but it's RELIGION that is used to brain wash people and justify suicide bombings, beheadings and other atrocities.

The fact you would even consider killing children is incomprehensible. I don't give a fuk if it's the child of my worst enemy, I wouldn't harm him/her because it's a CHILD.

These low life's living in the fuking 13th century think it's ok to do this because God is on their side. They want an Islamic state, they don't want women to be educated, they want them covered and they want Sharia law throughout Pakistan.

I'm sick of moderate Muslims saying "It has nothing to do with Islam" yet we don't see Christians, Buddhists, Janists, or any other religion doing this over and over.

It has something to do with Islam, it's the teachings of Islam, the brainwashing in madrases and Mosques all over the world that are perpetuating this message of violence.

Fukin animals deserve the worst death humanly possible. It makes me so angry and literally sick to my stomach to see humans doing something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Who is clueless is you. If you think that they don't use the teachings in the Quran and Hadiths to justify these killings, I don't know what to tell you. I'm sure what you say is true, but it's RELIGION that is used to brain wash people and justify suicide bombings, beheadings and other atrocities.

The fact you would even consider killing children is incomprehensible. I don't give a fuk if it's the child of my worst enemy, I wouldn't harm him/her because it's a CHILD.

These low life's living in the fuking 13th century think it's ok to do this because God is on their side. They want an Islamic state, they don't want women to be educated, they want them covered and they want Sharia law throughout Pakistan.

I'm sick of moderate Muslims saying "It has nothing to do with Islam" yet we don't see Christians, Buddhists, Janists, or any other religion doing this over and over.

It has something to do with Islam, it's the teachings of Islam, the brainwashing in madrases and Mosques all over the world that are perpetuating this message of violence.

Fukin animals deserve the worst death humanly possible. It makes me so angry and literally sick to my stomach to see humans doing something like this.
                  No where in the Quran does is say to kill innocent children. In fact in it says "killing one man is like killing all of man kind". I did not say that religion is not used to brainwash these people. It obviously is. But do you really think that what these people do is because the Quran commands them to blow themselves up, kill children and fellow Muslims.

The Islam these people follow cannot even be considered islam. Its a perverse interpretation of Islam that these idiots follow.

As far as Christianity is concerned. They have passed their dark age. There was a time when some in Christianity were doing what is now happening in Islam. The crusades are the perfect example. This is Islams dark age. It will pass and correct itself just like Christianity did.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingbrain28 View Post
                    No where in the Quran does is say to kill innocent children. In fact in it says "killing one man is like killing all of man kind". I did not say that religion is not used to brainwash these people. It obviously is. But do you really think that what these people do is because the Quran commands them to blow themselves up, kill children and fellow Muslims.

The Islam these people follow cannot even be considered islam. Its a perverse interpretation of Islam that these idiots follow.

As far as Christianity is concerned. They have passed their dark age. There was a time when some in Christianity were doing what is now happening in Islam. The crusades are the perfect example. This is Islams dark age. It will pass and correct itself just like Christianity did.
                    In the Quran it does however give permission to kill apostates and nonbelievers. So you can easily say that killing these children or the parents of these children is justifiable because they don't adhere to the same strict version of Islam that the Taliban does.

It's the same reasoning given when justifying suicide bombings. You cannot tell these people that their version of Islam is perverse, because they would say the same to you.

Christianity did kill many people, more than Islam as a matter of fact but the difference is, that Jesus' teachings were much different than the teachings of Mohamed and the example he gave in the Hadiths.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      In the Quran it does however give permission to kill apostates and nonbelievers. So you can easily say that killing these children or the parents of these children is justifiable because they don't adhere to the same strict version of Islam that the Taliban does.

It's the same reasoning given when justifying suicide bombings. You cannot tell these people that their version of Islam is perverse, because they would say the same to you.

Christianity did kill many people, more than Islam as a matter of fact but the difference is, that Jesus' teachings were much different than the teachings of Mohamed and the example he gave in the Hadiths.
                      Appostasy is poorly handled in Islam. That is why Islam is a flawed religion, just like all other religions. However I do not think it says that an unjustified murder or a non believers is allowed. I could be wrong as my knowledge of Islam is minimal.

Comment

Working...
                      X