Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Pops in the 83 Saint Louis Golden Gloves!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
    would give green k but i need to spread around some more first
    thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
      Yes, I did. I had a long rehab on my hamstring because I pulled it pretty badly. The next year I worked out for them again, but they ended up drafting Mike Hart from Michigan in the 7th round if I'm not mistaken. I played on an arena team last season, but I got hurt and tore my meniscus. So...that didn't go too well, and I played Running Back.
      Gotcha, sorry to hear that man. Running back position ain't no joke, by far most taxing position on the body. I used to study Gale Sayers and try to emulate him in junior high when i played RB till i saw the running back's leg for the high school i was going to attend that fall get snapped and my mom begged me not to play FB anymore. That made me switch full time to basketball lol. Props for sticking with it.

Comment

Good ****, Coach.

Comment

Ha, my old trainer (who was terrible for the record) fought Tony Martin in the pros. There was a video of it on youtube, but can't find it now.

Edit: Found it.

Comment

Good fight, your pop knew how to fight. Do you train pro-boxers? Are u around Team Mayweather?

Comment

Nice vid, I have some old vids of me as an amatuer in the mid to late 80's. It's weird to see yourself in that way, it almost seems like a lifetime ago, almost like it wasn't me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                Good fight, your pop knew how to fight. Do you train pro-boxers? Are u around Team Mayweather?
                Thanks..no I don't train boxers nor am I am around their camp. I'm a football coach.

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                Nice vid, I have some old vids of me as an amatuer in the mid to late 80's. It's weird to see yourself in that way, it almost seems like a lifetime ago, almost like it wasn't me.
                Is that right? What state did you fight out of?

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
                  Good ****, Coach.

Comment

my dad fought in that too... he fought in most missouri and illinois tournaments. same division as your pops

Comment

man, thanks for sharing this to us

Comment

Working...
                      X