Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you lose respect for Team Pac, if Manny fought JMM at 145?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you lose respect for Team Pac, if Manny fought JMM at 145?

Just wondering, would anyone lose respect for Pac and his Team if they made the fight with Marquez at 145?
    Yes
    73.08%
    No
    26.92%

marquez wouldn't stand a chance...i think everyone knows that...his punches would be candy flavored to pac...

Comment

Absolutely.

That's a fuckin' Floyd move. Everybody knows Marquez isn't effective above 140lbs.

Manny > Floyd.

And if he started doing ***** **** like that, I just wouldn't be able to call myself a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Absolutely.

That's a fuckin' Floyd move. Everybody knows Marquez isn't effective above 140lbs.

Manny > Floyd.

And if he started doing ***** **** like that, I just wouldn't be able to call myself a fan.
        It's everything Pac hasn't been uptil now
        The sad part is Marquez would probably take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
          completely agree.

i wouldn't lose respect for them for the wieght issue so much, as the decision to duck mayweather, and fight marquez a third time, after mayweather just destroyed him.

that's the ***** move.

Comment

of course. Roach saw how ineffective JMM was at 144 against speed. Its a ***** move.

Comment

I'd lose alot of respect for Pacquiao if Mayweather has to go down to a catchweight of 145.

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                completely agree.

i wouldn't lose respect for them for the wieght issue so much, as the decision to duck mayweather, and fight marquez a third time, after mayweather just destroyed him.

that's the ***** move.
                I see your point
                But fighting a guy that clearly had no business being at 144 would annoy me more... there is demand for this fight still, but not at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                  Exactly.

It's counteractive to everything Manny has been i nthe past year and a half.

Manny's the dude that jumps to your weightclass, and beats youra ss right there, on the spot.

He doesn't need to pull some Floyd **** and fight the aging Marquez at 145. Marquez wouldn't even be competitive, man. He's too bloated, and too slow for that weight. Manny would likely knock his goddamn head off within 3 or 4 rounds.

And you're right ; Marquez would absolutely take that fight. He's a warrior.

That's one fight I definitely would not watch though, man.

I just got done watching my 2nd favorite fighter get taken advantage of back in September ; I never want to see that **** again. Especially not with a puncher like Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    I'd lose alot of respect for Pacquiao if Mayweather has to go down to a catchweight of 145.
                    Floyd isnt playing those games

Comment

Working...
                    X