Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It really toots my horn that Israel is bombing the **** out of Hamas strongholds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it any wonder these people have been persecuted throughout history?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney
      It saddens my heart.

The idea of women and children being killed and maimed by the Israeli bombs is not a pleasant one to me.

Those poor people have hardly known a moments peace in their lives, and now they are being heavily bombed, as if they already were not suffering enough in the Gaza ghetto! It seems apartheid Israel can do whatever it wants to the Palestinians, with unconditional support from the US.
      Originally posted by Tunney
      Courtesy of Minion:

'During the last seven years, 14 Israelis have been killed by mostly homemade rockets fired from the Gaza Strip, while more than 5,000 Palestinians were killed by Israel with some of the most advanced US-supplied armaments in the world', Seumas Milne, The Guardian, 30 December 2008.

Do you think 14 Israeli lives are worth more than 5000 Palestinian lives?

I think their lives have equal value - no race of people is any better than any other.
      If Israelis' lives are equal to Palestinians than why no mention of the innocents being murdered by Palestinian rockets in your first post? Your omission speaks volumes...

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        They're equal.

That's something you need to remember the next time An Israeli fleet of tanks destroys four city blocks in retaliation for a firecracker.
        Those "firecrackers" are killing and injuring innocent Israeli civilians. It fascinates me how people downplay these atrocities...

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Those "firecrackers" are killing and injuring innocent Israeli civilians. It fascinates me how people downplay these atrocities...
          Read this son..

'During the last seven years, 14 Israelis have been killed by mostly homemade rockets fired from the Gaza Strip, while more than 5,000 Palestinians were killed by Israel with some of the most advanced US-supplied armaments in the world', Seumas Milne, The Guardian, 30 December 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            Sounds like a pwning if you ask me. They should resign that general. What a great ratio.
            you really are a moron aren't you. I dont care how ard you try, you cant be that good at being one.

You know son, there is a life outside your Console games

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney
              Anyone like Missou and squealpiggy must be psychopathic, to find it "toots" their horn to read that people are suffering and dying in Gaza.
              Where did I say that? It's bad enough you lying for Hamas, now you want to lie for your "e-rep" as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
                You have about the same posts as pig let look at your rep power comparitively. Go thumb your butt then stuff your hand in a meatgrinder you ass pounding, small black **** admiring queer.

I gave you green K a bit ago despite how much of a toolbox you are.
                Don't worry Mizzou, I jerk it to pictures of dying Palestinian women all the time.

Comment

Working...
                X