Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is America ******ed or are Democrats cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The filibuster proof congress is almost a certainty now. All we can do now is sit back, protect your assets and watch the train wreck.

Comment

I'm scared for this country now...

Comment

Originally posted by FatNJerseykid View Post
        No cheating in this election. Just bad time for John McCain. He was out spent nearly 2-1, the media was biased, George W. Bush is unpopular, young people voted, and the economy is bad. Etc..
        Exactly.

Comment

i Blame All The Young People Grouped With The African Americans For Voting.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK BURTON View Post
            The filibuster proof congress is almost a certainty now. All we can do now is sit back, protect your assets and watch the train wreck.
            Are you serious? Last time I looked they had to sweep the last 6 in question. Great Depression and Jimmy Carter. Fun times ahead. I hope like hell we can get out of this ARM before then, or property values go back up, one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
              I blame America for not doing drug-tests before allowing people to vote. My brother and sister and many others wouldn't be allowed to vote then.

Why should crackheads,potheads, heroin addicts be allowed to vote? They're clearly not sane.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
                I blame America for not doing drug-tests before allowing people to vote. My brother and sister and many others wouldn't be allowed to vote then.

Why should crackheads,potheads, heroin addicts be allowed to vote? They're clearly not sane.
                lol...what you trynna eliminate like 40 percent of the black vote for weed... maybe more.. probably not though.

Comment

lol...what you trynna eliminate like 40 percent of the black vote for weed... maybe more.. probably not though.
                  A lot of democrats smoke weed, my two brothers, my sister and people dad's brothers and sisters... Not just blacks... hahaha...

Whatever, I hope Obama is good for this country... Thats all I can hope for now. Good-luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
                    I'm scared for this country now...
                    Don't be too afraid. If we are not living in a Utopian society in four years, the fickle American public will vote him out of office.

Comment

You can't blame the African Americans, they have every right to vote for Obama. But, the young people who don't have jobs or live off their parents money, they probably don't know any better. Now the USA can take care of them for the rest of their lives.

Comment

Working...
                      X