Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D. Fischer: "Alexander was no more EXPOSED by Kotelnik than Bradley was against Holt"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doug Fischer had Holt beating Bradley...idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
      from Dougie's MASSIVE Monday mailbag
      Posted Aug. 8, 2010 at 09:20pm
      By Doug Fischer

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2195/doug...onday_mailbag/
      Ridiculous comparison. Nobody questioned whether Bradley beat Holt
      ..If anything Holt proved himself as the real deal. Alexander didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Wait a minute.... Bradley-Holt was a close fight?

Other than the two knockdowns, what was close about it?
        I was going to ask the same thing, Reed

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          Doug Fischer had Holt beating Bradley...idiot.
          I agree with this.

Bradley clearly beat Holt regardless of the knockdowns.

Comment

i really can't stand doug fisher......

Comment

here comes the damage control, bttom line, alexander didn't look like an ace that everyone wanted him to be. alexander had a tougher than expected fight, at least to those who weren't all that familiar with kotelnik.

it was a close fight, alexander did have a timing issue, where his timing was off and kotelniks was on, i DO think a rematch is in order, the scores in no way reflected what went on in the ring, the scoring was a joke, although i did have alexander winning because he set the pace, and dictated the pace and where the fight was fought.

kotlenik, although a good counter puncher didn't try and take control of the fight, he followed and i think that is what was scored against him.

as for comparing alexander to bradley or comparing their less than spectacular fights, it's all circumstantial, you can pick them all apart.

i thin the extra pressure on alexanders shoulders fighting in front of the home town actually did play a hand in how he fought, because he looked like he was trying too hard and forced his game, instead of letting it flow, or get into a groove as kellerman and company were talking about.

i say though, before alexander fights bradley he should rematch kotelnik, although, i know he wont because he risks losing out on other big fights, better get at least one big fight in before you start avenging sub par performances, money is there in the other fights not in the rematch. but in all fairness and professional courtesy he should rematch kotelnik, and i think that having a rematch with kotelnik is more important for alexander to prove that he has the goods to beat his competition and doesn't want to leave any questioning of his skill, heart, guts, and determination.

Comment

Working...
              X