No announcement yet.

eminem schools lil wayne again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
    Thanks man. I dont want to come across as an Eminem stan because im not at all. Im a fan of Em's and Waynes but I just think when it comes down to it Eminem is a better emcee than Wayne. On that westwood freestyle I just posted ^^^ from 3:00 to 5:25 is some of the best **** I've ever heard Eminem spit. He needs to do a full album like that instead of tracks like we made u or all this indian accent **** he keeps coming out with.
    whats your opinion on this track...eminems accents much better, has good passion.

I hate wayne but im not going to front he did really well on this track...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post

I believe that Lil Wayne is capable of outshining Jay-Z, not on a consistent basis though...in other words if they did a mixtape with 12 songs, Wayne might sound better on 3 or 4 songs then Jay. BUT he could never do to jay what Eminem did to him. Jay got bodied on Renegades, and i dont know if theres any rappers besides Eminem that can do that to Jay...i always say this, but if i had heard Jays verses and not eminems, i would say that i dont think theres anyone that could do better then Jay did.

*EDIT*

Great post tuggers...i dont know why some people are in denial over Eminem. Theres very few that can flow like him while being as lyrical as he is. Im not a big fan of his content, i dont even really like the guy but hes a ****IN GENIUS REAL TALK
      That was a freestyle by wayne and it flowed better ten Ems did.. And maybe its just be but i can relate more to wayne then eminem.. Wayne spits real talk.. Em speaks about his life, wayne speaks hood ****.. Im no gang banger but i was raised in the hood but i am living good now but what wayne talks about i can relate to. The problems in the hood. ETC eminem is more lyricall with his words but i think waynes flow is better, and he speaks the truth... Em is great tooo..

Comment

Good post. Tie my hands, Shoot me down and Mr Carter are 3 of my fav Wayne tracks but he still aint on Eminems level IMO. Im not saying he's not good because he is but I'd say Eminem is a top 10 ATG (arguably) where as I can quite easily think of 10 emcees id have before Wayne, Em being one of them.

Before you ask here are emcees I personally would put before Wayne...

Nas
        Biggie
        Jay Z
        Pac
        Rakim
        Eminem
        BDK
        Big L
        KRS One
        Common
        Big Pun
        Pharoahe Monch
        Outkast
        Tech N9ne
        Lupe Fiasco
        Method Man
        Redman
        LL Cool J
        Busta Rhymes

There's more but I gotta go back to work. You get my point

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          nas is NO WHERE NEAR eminems level...eminem show greater nas life...
          Eminem Show lol.....NAS >>>>>> Eminem.

Comment

Wayne's album The Rebirth is absolute GARBAGE... If you can seriously bump that album you're whack.

Comment

Wayne is definitely not on Eminems level as far as rhyme skills but at the same time i dont wanna take away from wayne...the dude is great, i think hes a legend. I mean, Rebirth is ****in terrible but other then that this guys put in alotta work. Hes got classic songs for day, hes got a heavyweight flow...theres a reason why hes got such a huge fanbase. And not all his fans like him for songs like lollipop and a milli. Theres things that Wayne can do that Eminem CANT, and Beasty....you chose some good songs that prove that point. If I could fill my ipod with either eminem or lil wayne, i would choose weezy easily...i can only listen to so much of eminem. Wayne has more timeless music to me.

Comment

I think eminem got Mos but Mos definitely held his own though, he didnt get embarrassed. Some of the rappers were real nice on that but eminem just came outta nowhere with some crazy quoteables...honestly, I dont even really like eminem that much and i think hes one sick dude...but i still listen to him because of his talent.

As for your sig, I love it!!! The Punisher might be the one fighter that can take both manny and floyd. Hes amazing, i have never seen a 6'1 fighter that can go back and forth between 160 and 147. Hes honestly an inspiration to me, the guy walks through some really hard punches and acts like nothin happened. He gets a cut above his eye and just keeps fighting. Thats what im trying to do in life, when trouble comes my way...face it with confidence and keep moving forward. Paul Williams is that ****in dude..
                paul williams could beat pac, but he would lose to floyd---real talk--paul got schooled by martinez---and martinez isn't on floyd's level--not even close--paul could have lost that fight--many feel he did---pac is getting pummbled by floyd----and eminem is the truth in hip hop---always has been--he is brilliant...

Comment

Wayne is definitely not on Eminems level as far as rhyme skills but at the same time i dont wanna take away from wayne...the dude is great, i think hes a legend. I mean, Rebirth is ****in terrible but other then that this guys put in alotta work. Hes got classic songs for day, hes got a heavyweight flow...theres a reason why hes got such a huge fanbase. And not all his fans like him for songs like lollipop and a milli. Theres things that Wayne can do that Eminem CANT, and Beasty....you chose some good songs that prove that point. If I could fill my ipod with either eminem or lil wayne, i would choose weezy easily...i can only listen to so much of eminem. Wayne has more timeless music to me.
                  Which is?

Em has been on fire this year, every track he's featured on he's killed it. I honestly can't say Weezy comes close to Em, not remotely close. I like Weezy though, he's turned into a very good freestyler, his mixtapes are fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                    Which is?

Em has been on fire this year, every track he's featured on he's killed it. I honestly can't say Weezy comes close to Em, not remotely close. I like Weezy though, he's turned into a very good freestyler, his mixtapes are fire.
                    Em does kill everything he is on.. But wayne is on EVERY song..
                    And wayne kills EVERY song as well..

This is a good post and i respect your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
                      Wayne could murk em in a song if he really tried.. Wayne can turn it on and rap like wayne of old whenever he wants to. Wayne has different flows. He has his metaphor flow, his freestyle flow. And his sit down take time and write flow..
                      Yeah right you either gotta be the biggest wayne fan or just don't like good music. We saw how bad he wanted to do a song with eminem if your better than someone do you really wanna do a song with them if there not your artist?
                      [QUOTE=Beasty;7003719]That was a freestyle by wayne and it flowed better ten Ems did.. And maybe its just be but i can relate more to wayne then eminem.. Wayne spits real talk.. Em speaks about his life, wayne speaks hood ****.. Im no gang banger but i was raised in the hood but i am living good now but what wayne talks about i can relate to. The problems in the hood. ETC eminem is more lyricall with his words but i think waynes flow is better, and he speaks the truth... Em is great tooo..
                      I don't see how wayne speaks the truth when he was living in a mansion at the age of 9 thats like listing to rick ross because you sold drugs

Comment

Working...
                      X