Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Nishioka have a legit chance of beating Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Nishioka have a legit chance of beating Donaire?

what say you?
    Yes, he's good enough to give Donaire a competitive fight, might even win
    62.96%
    No, Donaire should handle him with relative ease
    22.22%
    undecided, i dont know who the f*** nishioka is
    14.81%

To be honest I hadn't seen much of Nishioka, but after watching a few of his fights I definately think Donaire will have his hands full.

Comment

Donaire has a left hook that can stop Nishioka easily if he isn't careful. Not only that but Nishioka ROWS his jab. Tries to feint his jab as well. Donaire drops both his hands though and hes not a banger. Nishioka likes to brawl it out when he can. He also has a vicious left hand and hes pretty fast.

I'm thoroughly excited, it's my weight class. I'm going for Nishioka.

Comment

A little old, hasnt fpught in awhile but hes no cake walk. Im rooting Nish

Comment

He has more than "a shot." Nishioka is one of the very top guys at 122. The biggest concerns for Toshiaki is his age and inactivity. By fight time, he'll be 37 and would not have fought in over a year. I expect Nonito to take this one, but wouldn't be surprised if Nishioka scored the upset.

Comment

Should be interesting for Donaire given his run at 122 being less than stellar.

Nishioka got some buzz around NSB when he KO'ed Johnny Gonzalez and decision-ed Rafa Marquez, but damn when people started mentioning Rigo vs Donaire in the same sentence was when Nishi really started getting praised as the 122 lbs king... just saying.

Comment

Donaire drooled when he saw Nishioka's age and last fight. Why you think he picked him. 36 years old, fought a faded Marquez. This is what Donaire wants.

Nishioka isn't going to win.

Comment

Seen a few of his fights and I can tell he is a good fighter. Has a good straight left, footwork and keeps his guard up. I still think Donaire is going to win but it might not be a walk in the park. This guy hasn't been beaten in a long time. It will be a good fight.
                Last edited by Sheppirino; 09-20-2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  He has more than "a shot." Nishioka is one of the very top guys at 122. The biggest concerns for Toshiaki is his age and inactivity. By fight time, he'll be 37 and would not have fought in over a year. I expect Nonito to take this one, but wouldn't be surprised if Nishioka scored the upset.
                  Hmm if that's the case then it should be a good win for Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Donaire drooled when he saw Nishioka's age and last fight. Why you think he picked him. 36 years old, fought a faded Marquez. This is what Donaire wants.

Nishioka isn't going to win.
                    Co sign!!! If this was a younger version of Nishioka Donaire gets outbox, But Toshiaki is too old and inactive to keep up with donaire!

Comment

Working...
                    X