No announcement yet.

Difference between thugs and real gangsters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
    this is guy is identical to Expertboxing101.
    He is one of these slavic racists on B.S.

His life revolves around worshiping the Klits and making treads about how inferior black people are.
    Unlike his butt buddies Medved and Tunney, who actually are not stupid, This guy has the logic of a child.
    Stop trying to make this a bait thread

I never mentioned race anywhere

Comment

Thugs are common street gangs.

Real gangsters were the guys who ran criminal ****. Prostitution rings, fraud, blackmail, money laundering. etc etc

Not this blood crip deciples latin kings ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpBoxing View Post
        Stop trying to make this a bait thread

I never mentioned race anywhere
        You didn't have to, your intentions are fairly obvious. Notice you didn't mention hispanic gangs, motorcycle gangs, asian gangs, Eastern European gangs in your nonsensical little screed. You simply compared the "good" white stylish gangsters with the "bad" black streetwise gangsters and neglected to address one obvious issue which was the changing standards of dress meaning that gangs in the 1930s to the 1970s are, by today's standards, going to be dressed more formally as a matter of course.

Thugs are common street gangs.

Real gangsters were the guys who ran criminal ****. Prostitution rings, fraud, blackmail, money laundering. etc etc

Not this blood crip deciples latin kings ****.
        I'm not sure I understand. Are you suggesting that bloods, crips and other "street gangs" don't involve themselves in a broad range of criminal enterprises?

Comment

Working...
        X