Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero vs. Chino Maidana Who you Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it would be a great idea to stand in the phone booth with Maidana and drag him into a war, which Guerrero will most likely do.

Ruben Guerrero, "Are you a warrior or what, ese? Go in there and trade bombs with this fucker, mijo!"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      this fight would be a freaking hellish war...
      Good gosh yes. This would be an absolutely brutal war from start to finish. If Guerrero got into boxing mode, I'd say him no question but with the way he likes to in-fight so much, I would say 50/50. Both guys are tough as nails and can take a punch...complete chaos if it happens.

Comment

Maidana would have to move up to 175 and beat Kovalev to earn a shot at Guerrero

Comment

This would definitely do big numbers and be a toss up cause styles make fights. Take the molina and matteysse fights. Fireworks.

Comment

Robert GUerrero is a f'n troopper lmao that busted eye did not even faze him and he kept coming forward going toe-to-toe phone booth despite that swollen eye. pretty ballzy man. so him vs Maidana throwing overhand rights / lefts would be a bloody war! Guerrero should just do body shots to maidana

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              if guerrero still had his legs, i'd pick him. unfortunately, he was on the ropes and in a phone booth with a less than world class talent in kamegai.

leaning on maidana. at WW, and esepcially after the layoff, mayweather fight, and berto war, guerrero can;t move like he used to.
              This sums up my own thoughts pretty well.

Comment

Maidana would go right through Guerrero like a hot knife through warm butter. He would knock him out in 7 rounds or less in my opinion. The fight won't ever happen because team Guerrero would demand that Maidana must beat Lara to earn a fight with Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by hhwff3000 View Post
                  I know this fight was supposed to happen a couple years back before the Ghost got injured, and Maidana is waiting to cash in his second Mayweather lottery ticket but how do you see this fight playing out. Is the Ghost smart enough not to bang with Maidana and try to outbox him? Can he weather the storm and hurt Maidana?
                  Maidana. Ghost lost his legs and has to go into brawl with C level fighter now.

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
                    Robert GUerrero is a f'n troopper lmao that busted eye did not even faze him and he kept coming forward going toe-to-toe phone booth despite that swollen eye. pretty ballzy man. so him vs Maidana throwing overhand rights / lefts would be a bloody war! Guerrero should just do body shots to maidana
                    You don't see Floyd needing to fight "pretty ballzy".

GUerrero is done at 147 at elite level.

Comment

chino, if guerrero stands and trade like he did last night, he gets TKO'd

Comment

Working...
                      X