Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge mob beats people leaving fairgrounds in Milwaukee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at this freedom **** trying to incite racial hatred, what a coward and a *****. he constantly acts like white people are victimised. You are a coward; you blatantly hate black people why not just come out and say it? as opposed to alluding to it but being to much of a passive aggressive ***** to do anything about it.

What a blatant coward and ***** you are.
    Last edited by piye; 08-07-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

People need to exercise their 2nd amendment right. If that was Michigan atleast 20 of those teens would be dead.

Comment

This is sad and must be condemned by all ethnic groups.

Comment

The messed up part is this crime wont even be treated as a hate crime.

Reverse the races, and this story would be all over the mainstream media.

But mainstream (Jewish) media doesn't like to cover black-on-white crime.

Comment

This **** is fucking disgusting animalistic behavior. I don't understand this ridiculous mob mentality at all.

Comment

It should also be noted that there exists solid scientific evidence (testosterone levels, hormonal imbalances, and average brain size) suggesting that blacks tend to be more aggressive, impulsive, violent and mentally deficient.

The aggressive, criminal behaviour of blacks can be partially explained through genetics and smaller brain sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
                The messed up part is this crime wont even be treated as a hate crime.

Reverse the races, and this story would be all over the mainstream media.

But mainstream (Jewish) media doesn't like to cover black-on-white crime.
                STFU! Mainstream media was all over OJ killing his Wife and her lover. And every time a white kid goes missing, they're all over that. Look at how much coverage Casey Anthony and Caylee got.

The media will cover whatever draws in viewers. The crying from both sides is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  STFU! Mainstream media was all over OJ killing his Wife and her lover. And every time a white kid goes missing, they're all over that. Look at how much coverage Casey Anthony and Caylee got.

The media will cover whatever draws in viewers. The crying from both sides is ridiculous.
                  OJ Simpson was a celebrity, so there was no way for the mainstream media to avoid that coverage of that case.

Quite literally, a white murderer in the USA is 90%+ ensured to murder a white victim. A black murderer in the USA is about 50% to murder a white victim.

Thus, black-on-white crime outnumbers white-on-black crime by about ten times.

That is, a black person is ten times more likely to kill a white person than a white person is to kill a black person.

Aside from the OJ case, I can't think of a single black-on-white killing thats made mainstream headlines.

However, I can think of numerous black-on-white killings which DID NOT make headlines.

In any case, I couldnt care less.

But please admit there is a bias in media coverage, and the truth is people are more comfortable watching white-on-black crime (Duke Rape case) than reality, which is blacks killing whites daily.

Comment

I really couldnt care less and Im just happy Im not American.

Black-on-white crime rate is outrageous and the media largely ignores it. This is a bias in the media.

Like I said, I dont really care though and just happy Im not American.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
                      It should also be noted that there exists solid scientific evidence (testosterone levels, hormonal imbalances, and average brain size) suggesting that blacks tend to be more aggressive, impulsive, violent and mentally deficient.

The aggressive, criminal behaviour of blacks can be partially explained through genetics and smaller brain sizes.
                      Not sure this is going to be very well received.

Comment

Working...
                      X