Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it's true, how the hell did Guerrero talk himself into a Floyd fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
    he earned the fight.... you guys here are never happy and are just worse to please than a spoil brat, if its canelo than you guys are *****ing, if its guerrero than you guys are *****ing....

some of you guys ruin boxing for yourself with your boxing nerd mentality, they dont care a boxing forum has to say because in reality the money comes from the casual viewers
    I just wanna make sure you understood my original post, since you seem to have gotten really worked up about it. And if I'm right you're saying that Martinez-Mayweather and Canelo-Mayweather are gettin passed over cuz Guerrero-Mayweather is where the casual viewers money is at. Ok buddy. Glad you know where the casual viewers wanna put there money.

I'm saying at this point Floyd has got a few years left, 2, maybe 3. He fights once a year. What is he doing fighting Guerrero? Fight those legacy fights, Canelo, Martinez, maybe a year or two down the road fight Golovkin. After that, he is in the convo for top 5 all time great. Right now he's not cracking the top 10. I don't like Floyd. In fact I hate him. But fact is the mother****er has talent, so he should put that talent up against some names that will make people recognize how rare that talent is. I don't see that in a Guerrero fight. I just see another top WW that is a good fighter but who won't really enhance Floyd's legacy one bit.

Comment

All u gotta do is beat up Andre Berto like Ortiz and Guerrero did and you will get a shot at Mayweather. Lol, seriously though there's not a lot of options. Tim Bradley??? He's stuck in Top Rank doing a whole bunch of nothing, still hanging his hat on that bogus Pac win. Who else is there at 147 to fight???

Comment

guerrero did what he had to the hard way and earned his right to get a fight with fmj. he's the #1 contender with an interim wbc '47lb championship belt and fmj holds the full version. do the math

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

mayweather will and deserves credit for the guerrero fight what other 147 is their for him.

Guerrero earned his shot and I have no problem with him getting it no matter what the outcome will be.

If it happens

WAR GUERRERO

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Boxrec has it listed for May 4th subject to change & commission approval.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7437&cat=boxer
            not any more

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
              guerrero did what he had to the hard way and earned his right to get a fight with fmj. he's the #1 contender with an interim wbc '47lb championship belt and fmj holds the full version. do the math

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Well the way he got to be the interim champion was bull****. All u gotta do is be Mexican and u will get a crack at being their interim or full champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                Well the way he got to be the interim champion was bull****. All u gotta do is be Mexican and u will get a crack at being their interim or full champion.
                so his win vs aydin was bs? i thought he beat him fair and square. i dont get your rebuttal. and not sure if your response regarding being mexican is damn near racist or just worded poorly........

Comment

Floyd Struggled with a easy pickin's past-prime shot Cotto. Floyd needs an easy tune-up fight for his vacation this year. War Mayweather

Comment

come on everyone well all know floyd picks his opponents purely on risk vs reward

its all about money !! ............... guerrero will take the lowest cut but will still have some whiff of legitimacy

martinez is a super fight ! there pretty much the same size !! he will take a low cut too even ........................................ but risk vs reward guerrero is better !

it makes me sick !!

Comment

Don't you know? Beating the former PED abuser Andre Berto leads to a fight with Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X