No announcement yet.

Khabib might be the greatest fighter ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khabib might be the greatest fighter ever

You just have to realize what kind of monster you're dealing with those take downs. One take down can sap your whole energy and Khabib just keeps coming like a zombie.

Maybe a puncher can catch him coming in after that no one has a shot at beating him. He is just a nightmare for any style to deal with.

His wrestling is on point for sure, I just don't think we've seen him fight another good wrestler yet.

Comment

El cucuy is gonna be waiting

Comment

I'll be honest, I think he looked really rusty in that first round. His Boxing seemed to lack any form of pop, he seemed to hesitate throwing. Khabib pre-layoff would lunge in often and he was so explosive at doing so it was hard for the opponent to time him...may not have been technically great or even defensively but it worked.

His grappling was on point as usual but i'd like to see his Boxing improve if he is to beat Dos Anjos again or even El Cucuy who is a pretty damn good fighter.

Comment

Maybe the best lightweight in time, if his striking can catch up with his wrestling and win the title at 155 and stay on top for a few years. And with that long a lay off, there was bound to be some cage rust.

Comment

Another month, another GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
              Another month, another GOAT.

Comment

HAHA yep. At least others are recognizing Khabib on here. I was a fan when he started in the UFC and while everyone seemed to be hyping someone else. All aboard the Khabib train now, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                X