Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    Why? Intimidated

Afraid he can beat GGG/KKKovalev?
    Scared *****less. lol Ward is about to end Kovalev & once again he adds to a resume that already makes Golovkin look amateurish.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
      So Andre Ward should retire because he is so much better than his competition? New idiots to boxing like the thread starter don't understand this is a science not 2 caveman hitting each other.
      This is boxing not science, you FIGHT!!!!
      Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Why? Intimidated

Afraid he can beat GGG/KKKovalev?
      He cant even beat his own meat, all he does is run and clinch

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin. View Post
        I watch boxing for action, if you are a man you eat the shot and give a better one back. All this running ducking and dodging is garbage. Thats why i love GGG he will let you hit him so he can deliver his big drama show!!!
        Dude GGG even used movement and kept distance behind the jab against lemieux before destroying him. Its not like he just comes forward and brawls, kovalev uses movement and boxes to he just has so much power that fights dont last long. Ppl need to start appreciating defense and skill, eating shots isnt good for long term health .

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
          Dude GGG even used movement and kept distance behind the jab against lemieux before destroying him. Its not like he just comes forward and brawls, kovalev uses movement and boxes to he just has so much power that fights dont last long. Ppl need to start appreciating defense and skill, eating shots isnt good for long term health .
          Health?? what a coward...lol

Comment

You'd like that wouldn't you... Would probably help your GGG stan ass sleep at night. It is a good thing your user name is Golovkin because you are just like his ass... I heard he has Abel check in his closet and under his bed every night to make sure the BoogeyWard isn't there

Loeffler probably says a prayer each morning hoping he doesn't hear news of Ward returning to 168

Comment

Agreed 100%. If you can't stand toe to toe you're not a real fighter. Gatti didn't get in the HOF by trying to be a ballerina like Andrelina Wardette.

Comment

Yeah I am sure some would prefer that to happen

Comment

I don't know why people are saying he should retire.
                  It's not like he fights a lot anyways.

Comment

Larry has mastered the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin. View Post
                      Health?? what a coward...lol
                      Ok get in the ring then and feel what its like to take a few solid punches to the face.Then tell me whether you want brawl or learn proper defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X