Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero Punks Andre Berto, Amir Khan and Adrien Broner ALL AT ONCE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
    It's not so exciting seeing possible future opponents being friendly and joking around. I want to see someone like Tyson, who wants to hurt people not just "make money".
    Guerrero wasnt being friendly with anyone, he jsut walked in said his piece, laughed and walked out like yeah bitchies,. Look at the peoples faces around them when guerrero came in lol.

Comment

lol nice video. All Al Haymon's clients there should be no excuses making these fights. At the person complaining they're friend's. Sugar Ray Leonard and Marvin Hagler were close during their professional careers.
      Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 05-03-2015, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
        Well Tyson was a guy with a lot of issues and didn't seem to be friends with a lot of fighters. Remember these guys are human beings not machines. You can have respect for an opponent and still fight aggressively. Gatti and ward were good friends after a while and still fought each other. If you've been around the sport for a while and can't even get on with other fighters then it's gonna be a really lonely life for you.
        Yeah Tyson had a lot of mental problems and if you are a boxer chances are you have meet most other boxers from your coutry or at least are familiar with them from the amateurs. Still it lessens my excitmens seeing them being all friendly with each other, it's a combat sport not soccer.. I want to see some warrior mentality.

Comment

lol Guerrero is a real G

I think he would beat the **** outta AB and Berto again but Amir beats him

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
            Guerrero wasnt being friendly with anyone, he jsut walked in said his piece, laughed and walked out like yeah bitchies,. Look at the peoples faces around them when guerrero came in lol.
            Yeah, its nice. Not being all friendly before fighting. They can hug and stuff after.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              lol Guerrero is a real G

I think he would beat the **** outta AB and Berto again but Amir beats him
              I agree with you there, he beat both AB's but khan is a 50/50 fight that speed might be too much for guerrero but fuck it ill like to see that fight.

Comment

No bs i sat next to guerrero on flight to vegas. Cool guy

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post

Guerrero pops in and crashes Broner and Khan love fest @ 1:50 or so and shuts em all up, they get all quiet khan runs away and broner trys to save face.
                  Thanks for sharing that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                    Yeah, its nice. Not being all friendly before fighting. They can hug and stuff after.
                    Chances are some of these people may never fight eachother. Also they'll have spoken tons of times at various events so there's no doubt they may become friends in some way. The killer instinct comes from training and the fight itself. Like a poster above said Hagler and leonard were quite close at times before their fight. Sorry but boxing isn't all about being a mean guy who hates everybody all the time. You can loosen up every now and then and have a laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      No bs i sat next to guerrero on flight to vegas. Cool guy
                      He always comes across very well and doesn't seem like a bitter guy. His dad on the other hand....

Comment

Working...
                      X