No announcement yet.

Who poses more of a threat to Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    Like I said before. The human chimpanzee (no racial), Rigo is sooooo boring, I just can't acknowledge his skills. I'm sorry.
    Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    Donaire would knock the paste off Rigo's ugly ass. The human monkey is just like Gamboa. Good skills, no chin.

You can type ''(no racial)'' or whatever but I think its quite obvious you're an unemployable, racist imbecile myself, welcome to my ignore list.

Comment

I'm going with Mares..Got to go with experience..

Comment

People that are picking mares to win, have you even seen him fight? I'm just in awe how many people picked Mares as the tougher opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          You can type ''(no racial)'' or whatever but I think its quite obvious you're an unemployable, racist imbecile myself, welcome to my ignore list.
          I said "no racial" to be funny. Could care less if I'm on the ignore list.

P.S. **** Rigo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
            People that are picking mares to win, have you even seen him fight? I'm just in awe how many people picked Mares as the tougher opponent?
            You're acting like he's a bum. He'd make a damn good fight with Donaire. He's as relentless as it gets. I don't get the Mares hate, besides his nut hunting ways.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              Don't know Mares is great but gets hit too much for Donaire if he can stand it then he's got a good chance. Rigondeaux would probably make it a tactical fight since theyre both counter punchers if Nonito presses he could end up pissing blood for life if Rigo presses he could end up speaking in tongues in the hospital so if it was up to me id have them all fight each other xD
              Great comment..

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I'm not acting like anything I am telling you he is made for him.

He is a small, wreckless brawler with poor defense that throws very wide shots to the body.
                Donaire puts his lights out inside 4.

Donaire vs Arce all over again.
                I hate Donaire and quite like Mares but you couldn't ask for anybody more made for Donaire to look great against. A highlight reel K.O for sure
                I super with you...

Comment

Working...
                X