Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing people: Bradley is going to give Manny LOTS of trouble.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing people: Bradley is going to give Manny LOTS of trouble.

...He may even beat him.

lol how is Bradley going to give Pacquiao trouble? Bradley hits like a 12 year old girl.

Comment

This fight is a joke! Bradley is getting smashed! Cotto-mayweather will be more competitive

Comment

selling the fight 101

-hype up your opponent as a legit threat

Comment

Boxing people: Bradley is going to give Manny LOTS of trouble.

This TS is absolutely correct. Don't know why some idiots express disagreements with the TS. The same idiots who litter this site with: Pac is one dimensional, he's overrated, he fought easy fights, he's actually an inferior fighter...

Of course, young, undefeated Bradley would give amateurish Manny lots of troubles. What exactly do you expect?

Comment

Well what do you expect. You have a bunch of people here who either
            A) Just look at his record on boxrec
            B) Watch highlights of his fights
            C) Actually listen to Roach and Arum and think he's nothing but a come forward brawler
            D) Really don't know anything about him and base their opinion off of other people.

If you think Pac's going to outright smash him... you're an idiot.
            Yea, I'm a Bradley fan... but I watch his fights and pay attention to him. I know he's an intelligent and athletic fighter who wins. He doesn't go straight for the knockout, he does what he has to do to win and if the knockout is there, it's there. He's not going to press for one

Comment

Originally posted by emurgencee View Post
              ...He may even beat him.
              Respectfully, I disagree. Manny should win handily, maybe not by KO, but I don't expect a close fight unles TR has something going on behind the scenes. Manny is a much better fighter than Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Respectfully, I disagree. Manny should win handily, maybe not by KO, but I don't expect a close fight unles TR has something going on behind the scenes. Manny is a much better fighter than Bradley.
                Fighter yes, boxer no

Comment

bradley has a good chance of beating pac. and once again, ill say this. a lot of ppl are gonna be surprised by his performance come june.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    bradley has a good chance of beating pac. and once again, ill say this. a lot of ppl are gonna be surprised by his performance come june.
                    They're underestimating him.
                    They have him panned out as a come forward brawler... shoot, that's what they're selling it as in the promo!
                    Another miscalculation, just like when Freddie thought Marquez would come in there with all that muscle and try to brawl it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X