No announcement yet.

Do people realise how dangerous Margarito is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
    If i remember I'll bump this thread up few weeks before the fight and maybe even after
    listen, if pacquiao loses this one that can only mean one thing: he's no longer on peds D he didnt look too good vs clottey ...

Comment

B4 the plaster scandal, Margarito was known for his granite chin, now he doesn't even have that. Mosley and Cotto ****ed his chin up.

Comment

Did you even watch Marg vs Garcia LOL, Pac to whoop this guy's ass into retirement.

Comment

Watch Margaritos latest fight. He didn't look impressive at all.

Comment

I can see your point, he's not the same Margarito but still dangerous, especially over the ww limit in which Pacquiao has never fought. The problem is Margarito's speed and footwork, because I really doubt Pac will KO him but he will be able to land some combinations and get out without any harm.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
              The guy is a tank, wraps or no wraps, 154 or 150... 147 is ala ODLH

Margarito is getting overlooked major league! People saying easy night for Pacquaio, speed will be too much etc

You get that analysis from the Mosley fight but Margarito wasnt 100% mentally for certain reasons.

If the guy has a good training camp and comes in healthy physically and mentally - I wouldnt be surprised if Pacquiaio loses

If i was roach or bob arum, i would have made this at 147. At Welterweight, Pacquiao does him over de la hoya style.

Trust me 150lber Pacquaio vs Margarito is a tough fight. Unless they put a limitation to Margarito rehydrating weight. Imagine him blowing up to 160 in 24hours

Man, im calling for an upset if those things I mentioned above happen
              Unlike most on here,I agree with U!!People seem to judge everything on a triangle theory basis!Their logic,well Mosley beat the crap out of Margarito & ko'd him,so of course Pacman does,well wrong!Mosley is physically the strongest welterweight,probably the hardest puncher too!Yes Pacman is faster & moves a lot,but he still gets hit a lot!!Margarito throws a lot of punches,he isn't like Clottey,he's a tad taller than DLH & he's a strong pressure fighter & his stamina is superb,we'll all see how the fight pans out after the 1st round,because when Margarito takes those flush bombs & answer's back with his own,it'll become a war of attrition & I think Margarito is tougher,in short he has a really good chance against Pacman!!

Comment

The OP is clearly trying to make this fight look better than it really is if Pacquiao wins

but I still give Pac his props....above 147 he's fought Oscar, Clottey, and Cotto...Margarito is next and possibly Floyd next year....not bad for a dude who came from such a low weight class

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                  Unlike most on here,I agree with U!!People seem to judge everything on a triangle theory basis!Their logic,well Mosley beat the crap out of Margarito & ko'd him,so of course Pacman does,well wrong!Mosley is physically the strongest welterweight,probably the hardest puncher too!Yes Pacman is faster & moves a lot,but he still gets hit a lot!!Margarito throws a lot of punches,he isn't like Clottey,he's a tad taller than DLH & he's a strong pressure fighter & his stamina is superb,we'll all see how the fight pans out after the 1st round,because when Margarito takes those flush bombs & answer's back with his own,it'll become a war of attrition & I think Margarito is tougher,in short he has a really good chance against Pacman!!
                  hahaha margarito is the hardest puncher ?! whom did he ko with one punch ?! he wins by pressuring his opponents, but now since he's lost the bricks those punches arent ****

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                    hahaha margarito is the hardest puncher ?! whom did he ko with one punch ?! he wins by pressuring his opponents, but now since he's lost the bricks those punches arent ****
                    think he meant Mosley there boss

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      think he meant Mosley there boss
                      my bad..

Comment

Working...
                      X