Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wanna share 2 of my alltime fav movie
    Seven samurai

Master piece from kurosawa, a tale about seven samurai from different background and idealistic saving villager from bandits. superb directing,superb sound effect, brilliant script, ALL TIME GREAT PERFORMANCE from the actors and the most badass scene all the time(the final fight). 10/10

Hachiko

i watched hachiko last year, watch the japanese version maybe ten years ago and it was only good back then. but when i watched the hollywood version i cried like my little girl, i dont know maybe because my new born baby(3 month old at that time) so i got super sensitive. but over all it was very very moving movie i personally give it 10/10 but maybe im little biased.

Comment

• funny as hell.....8/10

Comment

• G.O.A.T action movie

10/10

Comment

• Walk Hard:

I found it funny as hell

9/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
            just saw limitless,

****ing badass film. 9/10. It could have been sooooooooooo much better.

Great performances from bradley cooper & the lovely abbie cornish.
            IMO, that movie was garbage. Being generous...I'd give it a 4.

Comment

• X-Men First Class

10/10

I LOVED this movie, I thought it was great. I especially liked any Nazi killing scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
                X-Men First Class

10/10

I LOVED this movie, I thought it was great. I especially liked any Nazi killing scene.
                Ofcourse you did, some Christian you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  Ofcourse you did, some Christian you are.
                  Why wouldn't I be for the battle against the spirit of the anti christ?

thilly

Comment

• "Straw Dogs" 2011

L.A. screenwriter David Sumner relocates with his wife to her hometown in the deep South. There, while tensions build between them, a brewing conflict with locals becomes a threat to them both.

Well since owning and seeing the original numerous times (which was banned in the US for many years due to it's graphic nature and explicit scenes) you could say I am a little bit bias in my review of this movie. The plot was obviously similiar being a remake but the story was changed enough to make it alright.

It was not the first and almost cant be compared because they are on totally different levels. The first seemed to follow no rules and was made to be controversial and was in many ways. The latest just didnt have the feeling behind it, the controversial aspect was not there.

The sound track wasnt anything special, the special effects were not to memorable, the acting was good, the story was good, the wow factor wasnt there.

Rocco Rating 6 out of 10

Comment

• "Rise of the Planet of the Apes"

At the story's heart is Caesar (Andy Serkis), a chimpanzee who gains human-like intelligence and emotions from an experimental drug. Raised like a child by the drug's creator, Will Rodman (James Franco) and a primatologist Caroline Aranha (Freida Pinto), Caesar ultimately finds himself taken from the humans he loves and imprisoned in an ape sanctuary in San Bruno. Seeking justice for his fellow inmates, Caesar gives the fellow apes the same drug that he inherited. He then assembles a simian army and escapes the sanctuary - putting man and ape on a collision course that could change the planet forever.

After seeing previews and reviews on this film I was not totally excited to see this film, but after seeing it I found it to be a pretty good flick. As you know I'm not a big fan of crazy cgi and far from the truth futuristic movies but this film did a very good job at making it feel somewhat real. The story was great and well put together, the cgi at times was a bit far fetched but not too bad 95% of the time. The acting was good, the character build up was great and *spoiler alert* there is definitely going to be a sequel to this film in the future if not 2 or 3 more.

Rocco rating 7.5 out of 10

Comment

Working...
                      X