This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Hes going to have black kids, i dont know why any white guy would want a black son or daughter.
    The Scottish Klan member strikes again.

What if that white guy likes a black woman, and isn't racist.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      The Scottish Klan member strikes again.

What if that white guy likes a black woman, and isn't racist.
      Would u want a white son or daughter????

Comment

Of course she does. She doesn't want her hips and ass to turn big by letting black dudes rail her.

She would do well to stay out of Lauderdale with her white lovers though.
        She'd probably end up dead.

Comment

Oh and veteran, don't post links to this type of fuсkery in my profile again.

Comment

Hes going to have black kids, i dont know why any white guy would want a black son or daughter.
            How do mange to not get banned? His kids would be mixed anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar man View Post
              How do mange to not get banned? His kids would be mixed anyways.
              Yeah because obama is the first mixed president of the USA

And why would i get banned, for wondering why a white person wouldent want to have white children

Comment

Yeah because obama is the first mixed president of the USA
                Obama is half black half white. I don't for the life of me understand why people can act like you. Yes he looks more black, so he will be called a black man, but genetically, he is mixed. Truthfully, he isn't full black.

And why would i get banned, for wondering why a white person wouldent want to have white children
                You must really have been raised this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar man View Post
                  Obama is half black half white. I don't for the life of me understand why people can act like you. Yes he looks more black, so he will be called a black man, but genetically, he is mixed. Truthfully, he isn't full black.
                  i think his point is that in the worlds eyes, or at least in america's eyes barack obama is the first black president

it doesnt matter that he's not 100% black so to say... just like tony dungy was the first black coach to win the superbowl... that guy is damn near whiter than me lol

Comment

Lol what a silly comment. that's like saying why would a black girl want white kids? what angle are you coming from? jeez welcome to the real world..

Comment

why would that bother us when some of us would never meet her or even want her, , one black women gone to dating a man black man, so we all should panic because we cant get another woman.

Comment

Working...
                      X