No announcement yet.

Mayweather is pacman's dinner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather is pacman's dinner?

how do you guys think of this, i should say both de la hoya and hatton were manny's breakfast cotto was his lunch and mayweather will be his dinner? i don't know post your thoughts

Manny is not a cannibal, mate.

Comment

i think floyd is gonna win a 12 ud because 40-0 says that its probobly the case...your fighter wins diamond and ruby belts and is the "catch weight" fighter...more of an exibitionist if u will...i like floyd in the super fight this summer

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather101 View Post
        i think floyd is gonna win a 12 ud because 40-0 says that its probobly the case...your fighter wins diamond and ruby belts and is the "catch weight" fighter...more of an exibitionist if u will...i like floyd in the super fight this summer
        looks like his winning streak of 40-0 will be over or he will retire scared of pacman . either one

Comment

Originally posted by IronMike1966 View Post
          how do you guys think of this, i should say both de la hoya and hatton were manny's breakfast cotto was his lunch and mayweather will be his dinner? i don't know post your thoughts
          i bet it took forever to come up with that

Comment

Nah. Floyd is what comes out of Manny's other end, if you get what I mean.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
              Manny is not a cannibal, mate.

He's a Mannibal.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I dont think so..Pacquiao is good but he's gonna get mouthwash by Mayweather..Mayweather is the best we got now..He will give you 25 of Cotto's first round againts Pacquiao..He's to fast and slick..If Pacquiao had trouble with Marquez..Mayweather will be his nightmare...

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  Nah. Floyd is what comes out of Manny's other end, if you get what I mean.
                  your one-liners are hella classic. hahahaha

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X