Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS4 widely expected to be unveiled this evening! (no bull****).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS4 widely expected to be unveiled this evening! (no bull****).

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...e-8503159.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...Christmas.html

any word on how hard this b#tch will be hitting my bank account?

Comment

They better not fhuck it up

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        any word on how hard this b#tch will be hitting my bank account?
        Probably 400 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Probably 400 bucks.

that's it?

really?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            that's it?

really?
            Yeah, $400 + tax = $1,500.

JK. It's around 400 something I heard. I think people will have more of a complaint against the tax they will be charged, you know taxes make sh-t coast a small arm.

Comment

Lets just hope they learned from the PS3 disaster and do some things right from the start this time...

Comment

With all these points that I have, I can buy every poster on BS a PS$ with 5 PS4 games of their choice.

I think the mods, Reed or BostonGuy should make a little PS4 gift icon. If that's even possible. Would like to buy my BS bros some PSQuad's.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                  Lets just hope they learned from the PS3 disaster and do some things right from the start this time...
                  With a $400 something price tag, looks like they're not going to do any backward compatibility or expensive plastic or chrome finish. It would have been cool to play PS3 games on it, so I won't have to be switching systems.

Comment

Sony to launch PlayStation 4 in November at $429, $529

The company's device will also be able to be controlled with a smartphone or tablet, according to a report.

Sony's PlayStation 4 event is today, but that hasn't stopped the rumor mill from continuing to churn out details.

The console, which hasn't been officially named but is expected to be called the PlayStation 4, will be made available in November in the United States, gaming blog Kotaku is reporting, citing people who claim to have knowledge of the company's plans. Those same sources told Kotaku that the console will ship in two different versions and cost $429 and $529, respectively.

Sony is holding a special PlayStation event in New York City today. So far, the company has been tight-lipped on what it will announce, but just about every rumor has suggested a new PlayStation will be unveiled.
                    http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-57570303-235/sony-to-launch-playstation-4-in-november-at-$429-$529-report/

Comment

Working...
                    X