No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool thread

I run ( 3 - 4 miles a day takes me like 30-40 mins ) box ( training takes like 2 or 3 hours depending on the amount of stretching and shadowboxing i do ) and workout at a gym ( like 30 - 45 mins ) 6 times a week for a total of 4 to 5 hours of excersise a day i do fight and have my next fight on december 1 here in mexico.

I dropped my consume of animal products since a couple of months and its working like wonders.

Thats me on my Profile pic i am 25 Years old and fight at 140

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post

I'm happy where I'm at...

Eat clean for those 6 weeks and you will see improvement for sure. Let alone hitting up the gym, that's always a plus.
      Id be happy if I was at the bottom of this pic looking up. Stay sexy man

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        Anyone interested in doing the 6 week transformation again?

I've been lifting a lot but not really been watching what I'm eating so I'm thinking about going on a 6 week cut.
        I'm down Gunz..keep me posted when you kick it off..

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          I generally eat clean... what kills me now though is the weekends going out and drinking beer ****s with my macro goal
          i try to keep it light when going out even if i'm doing that pretty often lately.

1-2 cuba libres and 1-2 beers.

anyway i'm up for the 6 weeks transformation again since i'm planning to go up in weight

Comment

• Starting on Monday!

I will get a current pic uploaded tomorrow to compare for progress later

Starting weight is 165, I'm gonna try and get down to about 155-158, dont wanna lose more than that.
            Last edited by Danny Gunz; 11-26-2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• not sure if your still holding contests but this thread will be great to keep myself motivated and reminded to go the extra mile everyday.

i'm 6 foot 3 and 195 pounds. i'm hoping to slim down to 175-180 and get more toned! I'll post pictures after 6 weeks! wish me luck

Comment

• Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
                Cool thread

I run ( 3 - 4 miles a day takes me like 30-40 mins ) box ( training takes like 2 or 3 hours depending on the amount of stretching and shadowboxing i do ) and workout at a gym ( like 30 - 45 mins ) 6 times a week for a total of 4 to 5 hours of excersise a day i do fight and have my next fight on december 1 here in mexico.

I dropped my consume of animal products since a couple of months and its working like wonders.

That is you and you fight at 140? How tall are you? Like 4ft0?

Comment

• Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
                  Cool thread

damn bro that is a **** load of time for exercising

Comment

• day 3 of my hardcore training and i'm still going strong! this diet is a killer though !

Comment

• I recently had a healthcheck done had one done last year and wasnt really excersizing too much, Do 3, 1 hour boxercise session a week now, started just once a week, increased to 2 and now 3, started in April and Cycle to work each day 10miles a day.

I dont really have a strict diet but have cut out alot of Junk stuff and still drink alcohol.

Age 40
                      Height 5ft 11/4 (Im sure Im 6ft though, lol)
                      Weight last year 84.8kg - Weight now 80.4kg minus 4.4kg
                      Body Fat was 19.2% is now 16.8% so thats about 4kg of fat
                      Waist to hip ratio was down - lost 6cm's round waist
                      Overal Cholestrol level reduced
                      Hydration level was only 60% at time of test which was a bit low, I had been drinking the night before (Foolishly)

Pretty good though, Im pleased with results.

Comment

Working...
                      X