Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had to flash my handgun today to stop a road rage!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Had to flash my handgun today to stop a road rage!!

So this is what is going on in the world right now. I'm heading home from work, completely minding my business and I'm sitting at a light. I'm heading straight and I'm right beside the turning lane which has like 5 cars in it. The guy in front of me decides that he wants to get into the turning lane but he can't do it until the traffic in that lane turn.

This guy in a big red work truck (it appeared to be a Coca Cola truck if I had to guess) behind be starts blasting the horn and it is a loud ass horn. So, I look in the rear view to see what the deal is and this guy, who appeared to be Hispanic, is literally flicking me off with both fingers and cussing me out. I looked in the mirror and pointed in front of my car trying to tell him that I'm stuck until the guy in front of me gets out of my way.

This guy proceeds to start punching his fist into his other palm like he thinks he is going to punch me or something. This really pissed me off so I proceeded to flick him off and told him to go f-himself. Well, this dude opens up the door on the truck about half way and leans out the window and continues to punch his palm.

I reached out the window and motioned with my hand that I had a gun, as a forewarning. He opens the door all the way and steps out onto the step and starts cussing like no one's business. So, I reached behind my passenger seat and grabbed my 9mm and stuck it out the window, tapping it on the side view to let him know that I'm not playing around and he has been warned.

He hops back up into the truck and shuts the door as I begin to move through the intersection. After I went thorugh the intersection, he remained stationary for about 5 or 6 seconds to allow space between he and myself.

Now, what I did not mention is that I have a "Hillary for Prison" sticker on my car and I did absolutely nothing to provoke him and this is the reason why I mentioned that he was Hispanic. All I know is there is a lot of footage of non-Trump supporters freely attacking Trump supporters with physical and verbal violence and getting away with it.

Perhaps this was one of those people who thinks that it is OK to attack apparent Trump supporters but like I've been telling you guys, a lot of people are not playing around and won't take that abuse.

This country is on the verge of a race war but it is the liberal, Hillary supporters that are the ones using racial motivations to cause physical harm to others and it's going to get very ugly if things do not change.

The guy was looking for trouble and he almost got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
      The guy was looking for trouble and he almost got it.
      I would have gotten out of the passenger side and notified other cars that I was being provoked. Had it come to that and he tried to put hands on me, I would have shot him in the foot or something, I wouldn't shoot to kill or anything but I'm always ready.

I work in the Engineering Department of a manufacturing plant and I am not kidding one bit that if I had to estimate the number of people in the plant who have a concealed carry (just talking about the men), I would say about 60% own and actively carry guns. There are some Democrats at work but a majority are Republicans and most all of them base their affiliation on the state of the economy and jobs. People are just tired of being pushed around and they aren't going to let people abuse or rob them or whatever......it just isn't gonna happen.

Comment

Oh my
        GOD!!!!!!!Ą

Comment

You should not own a gun. You're not allowed to brandish your weapon badass

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            So this is what is going on in the world right now. I'm heading home from work, completely minding my business and I'm sitting at a light. I'm heading straight and I'm right beside the turning lane which has like 5 cars in it. The guy in front of me decides that he wants to get into the turning lane but he can't do it until the traffic in that lane turn.

This guy in a big red work truck (it appeared to be a Coca Cola truck if I had to guess) behind be starts blasting the horn and it is a loud ass horn. So, I look in the rear view to see what the deal is and this guy, who appeared to be Hispanic, is literally flicking me off with both fingers and cussing me out. I looked in the mirror and pointed in front of my car trying to tell him that I'm stuck until the guy in front of me gets out of my way.

This guy proceeds to start punching his fist into his other palm like he thinks he is going to punch me or something. This really pissed me off so I proceeded to flick him off and told him to go f-himself. Well, this dude opens up the door on the truck about half way and leans out the window and continues to punch his palm.

I reached out the window and motioned with my hand that I had a gun, as a forewarning. He opens the door all the way and steps out onto the step and starts cussing like no one's business. So, I reached behind my passenger seat and grabbed my 9mm and stuck it out the window, tapping it on the side view to let him know that I'm not playing around and he has been warned.

He hops back up into the truck and shuts the door as I begin to move through the intersection. After I went thorugh the intersection, he remained stationary for about 5 or 6 seconds to allow space between he and myself.

Now, what I did not mention is that I have a "Hillary for Prison" sticker on my car and I did absolutely nothing to provoke him and this is the reason why I mentioned that he was Hispanic. All I know is there is a lot of footage of non-Trump supporters freely attacking Trump supporters with physical and verbal violence and getting away with it.

Perhaps this was one of those people who thinks that it is OK to attack apparent Trump supporters but like I've been telling you guys, a lot of people are not playing around and won't take that abuse.

This country is on the verge of a race war but it is the liberal, Hillary supporters that are the ones using racial motivations to cause physical harm to others and it's going to get very ugly if things do not change.
            careful mat hopefully he did not pause to take pix of ur license plate

Comment

Better **** it if you pull it.

*Gives you the speech Micheal gave to Dookie in the Wire*
              Last edited by Rudyo; 08-25-2016, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                Better **** it if you pull it.

*Gives you the speech Micheal gave to Dookie in the Wire*
                I thought that was Michael talking to Dukie.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Good move! As for assuming he is a Hillary supporter, bad move. He could just be a hot-tempered guy

Comment

I dunno if that warranted flashing a piece. Legally speaking of course.

Though 10 yrs ago I myself would have capped his ass.

Shiet wanted to cap this 70 yr old lady today.

***** was trying to right turn into my street. She was green, I was red and ***** just sat there.

My light turned green so I went and ***** then decides to turn right into my lane.

I stopped, then ***** hit the brakes. I motioned for her to just go. She turns slow as hell. Drives 15mph and then makes the slowest turn in the history of driving.

If I had my 9MM or .357 I'd have lit off.

Comment

Working...
                    X