early 2000s Kostya Tszyu vs early 2010s Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAC turns him all night...the version that fought Hatton would be too much

Comment

Tzysu would cause problems just like Marquez but tzysu doesn't possess Marquez's mutant healing and recovery.. Eventually manny puts him out

Comment

I'll never understand why Kosta Tszyu is even in discussions like this.

Pacquaio is on a whole different level and this would be a brutally one sided fight and Tszyu ain't seeing the final bell.

Comment

I'm taking Manny right here. the Kosta that fought Zab doesn't get out of the 1st round against Manny.

Comment

Manny would be too much for him imo.

Comment

I'm with the consensus but Tszyu had a beautiful straight right. If it landed.......
              What a fight to watch that would have been.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I'll never understand why Kosta Tszyu is even in discussions like this.

Pacquaio is on a whole different level and this would be a brutally one sided fight and Tszyu ain't seeing the final bell.
                That straight right hand though,,, it's manny's kryptonite

Floyd, Marquez, morales all possessed it.. So does tszyu but he doesn't have chin or defense to really take advantage of it

Comment

This is the best mythical match up in some time

both were seasoned pros but slowing down.

Im actually stumped.

I'd favor Kostya because his best punch is Manny's kryptonite but Kostya also could be outworked and bullied like vs Hatton and Cool Vince Phillips

Many doesnt have the physical strength they have, nor is he very good on the inside where Kostya had lethal uppercuts and hooks to the head and body

this fight would be a barn burner and im on this fences

Ive bet on Manny to many times and was wrong.....I'd bet on Manny but favor Kostya

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    That straight right hand though,,, it's manny's kryptonite

Floyd, Marquez, morales all possessed it.. So does tszyu but he doesn't have chin or defense to really take advantage of it
                    I think it's more than just the right hand it's having he skill and counter punching ability to consistently land it without getting lit up yourself.

Tszyu doesn't have that.

Comment

Working...
                    X