Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just hearsay....but what if this happened. Goldenboy and HBO back together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
    this would be good for guys like Hopkins and Quillin who have no other options. I don't think guys like Broner, Garcia and especially Canelo would be going to HBO anytime soon. I think GB is so close with Espinoza that they would not want to piss him off buy taking those guys back to HBO.
    I don't see hbo taking gbp back unless they get Canelo, Garcia or broner back. Remember hbo is the bigger network, with the bigger audience

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      I don't think so.... just remembered.... Provo is with Banner... we can have an undisputed champ at 140
      GGG v Canelo would also be in play.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        GGG v Canelo would also be in play.
        If GGG can get that Sergio fight I think so....but if this deal does go through, Canelo will go straight for Martinez

Comment

Providnokov could get some action against Peterson, matthysse, Danny....

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
            Providnokov could get some action against Peterson, matthysse, Danny....
            Hopefully this happens soon.

Comment

If GGG can get that Sergio fight I think so....but if this deal does go through, Canelo will go straight for Martinez
              True. Sergio would much rather get that big payday.

Down the road we'd get Canelo and ward, although that would likely be a mismatch.

Comment

Great...now that coward Quillin can stop hiding behind Showtime. Can't wait for him to say the money isn't there.... ohhhh man... that'd be funny

Comment

Quillin vs Golovkin
                  Hopkins vs Stevenson/Kovalev
                  Garcia vs Provodnikov

Great fights to be made...come on HBO

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                    Quillin vs Golovkin
                    Hopkins vs Stevenson/Kovalev
                    Garcia vs Provodnikov

Great fights to be made...come on HBO
                    GBP needs HBO more

Comment

I don't think so.... just remembered.... Provo is with Banner... we can have an undisputed champ at 140

garcia is already the champion at 140. unless you give credit to ABC belts, there's no disputing it. i certainly do not. the rankings and matchmaking for those belts are dependent literally on the size of bribes. those organizations are among the most corrupt in sport.

it will allow him to fight more of his contenders, which i appreciate.

Comment

Working...
                      X